The Hell Hole...School

Ivy's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, eww. I got out of bed and grabbed my phone turning my annoying alarm off. I walked downstairs to my kitchen thinking about what I wanted to eat for breakfast. I decided to be healthy, so you know what I picked out to eat, shrimp flavored ramen noodles!!! I just love ramen it makes me happy.

Today is Monday, so you know what that means. School. Yep that's right the hell hole we all know as school. People don't talk to me at school, I don't have friends, and I'm lonely, but I'm always lonely so it's ok.

I walked into the kitchen rinsing off my dishes. I started walking out of my kitchen, but I suddenly turned around taking in the sight of my kitchen. I know that sounds weird but the kitchen was my mother's favorite place to be. She loved cooking and baking, she was good too. I teared up a little just thinking of my momma. I missed her dearly, her and dad.

"Ok Ivy calm down, don't get yourself worked up" I whispered to myself. I always teared up when I thought of my parents, but I don't have time to do that right now I need to get ready so I'm not late...again.

I went back upstairs to my bathroom and started getting ready. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and got dressed. I put on some loose jeans and rolled up the ankles, I put on some longer socks so my ankles wouldn't get cold, you gotta keep em warm it's cold outside. I threw on a baggy sweater I found on the floor and some vans. I grabbed my bag and car keys and headed outside to my car.

"Jesus it's cold!" I whisper yelled to myself. I turned on my car and decided to turn on some music, music always helps me feel better when I'm thinking about my parents. I Write Sins Not Tragedies, came on and i started singing along with it.

After about ten minutes I made it to the place I hated the most, school. As I walked in I got my phone out, plugged in my earbuds, and listened to music. It blocks out all of the stupid shit going on around me. I got to my locker and but in my combination, I grabbed my books and stuff for my first couple of periods and headed to class. As I was walking to class I bumped into someone and fell down, great! I looked up and the guy just stared down at me with a questioning face.

"Watch where you're going" he said in an annoyed voice. I stood up and grabbed my books and headed on to class. All during first period I thought about me running into that guy in the hallway. He didn't yell at me like other people would, and he stared at me for a little bit before he said anything. Weird. Then I thought about what he looked like and then I noticed who it was. Jonah Davidson. Jonah is kind of the bad boy at school. I hate saying bad boy, it sounds so stupid, but it's true, thats pretty much what he is. He never really talks to anyone, except for his one friend, Markus. Oh how I wished I had at least one friend. Nobody likes me and I don't know why, nobody has ever liked me they just avoid me or say rude things about me. But people don't always get what they want in life, so if that means I don't get a friend then I don't get a friend, it's whatever.

I started thinking about Jonah again. He's actually pretty hot. He has a little scar on his face, which I noticed when he was staring at me in the hallway. He also has tattoos which is pretty cool, and a lip peircing. I don't see why people are so scared of him, he doesn't even do anything to make him seem scary. I guess he just kind of comes off as scary to everybody.

The bell rang for second period and I stood up and walked out of class. I headed to my second period class and went straight to the back of the class where I always sit. I like sitting in the back of class because then nobody notices me. Well nobody notices me anyways but when you sit in the back you can just kind of do whatever,  people don't pay attention to you and the teachers never call on you to answer stuff. It's nice.