Ending

K guys quick note, this story is almost over, I know it was short but I got into another book and couldn't really work on this one a lot. I'm also in stupid ass school. This is the last chapter, and it is gonna be short. I do want it to be meaningful tho.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Ivy's P.O.V.

Sooooo...I'm in love. I've loved Jonah since I first ran into him in the hallway that one day.

We haven't been friends for a long time. We've only been friends for about five months. But we still love each other.

Since we confessed our love a few months back, Jonah decided to just move in. I mean we practically lived together anyways. His uncle didn't care for him either, which sucked.

I always think about how he didn't really have family since none of them gave a crap about him, and I didn't have any family since both of my parents passed away. But now we both have a new family. We have each other.

You know I went from being the loneliest person with no family or friends, to having the most amazing boyfriend and one of the best friends I could ever ask for, which is Markus. We're like a little family, and I love both of them very much.

One thing I can say, is that if you feel down or if you yourself are a very lonely person, don't worry things get better. You may have to go through hell and back, but things will get better. And if you have a shitty family that doesn't care about you, reach out for help. Become close to nice people you know that can help you. Things will get better. Life will get better.

I was struggling and so was Jonah. But now we both love each other and we have a great life.

We have a great life, a great relashionship, and we have ours stars. Sometimes we have to drive out of town to see them, but they're still ours.

I know this may sound sappy but keep trying in life. Don't just give up because your going through something rough, you gotta keep going. Because then life gets better.

Stuff gets way better if you just hang in there. 

Not everything in life turns out as shitty as you think it will.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Well that was the final chapter. It was a short story but I wanted it to have a message. At first I was just being an idiot and I was like, "oH lEt's mAke a CrinGey stOry sIncE i'M bOrEd" but now that I've gotten to the last chapter I wanted it to have a message to get across. Basically what I was trying to say is that you may be going through hell right now and you may have the worst life ever but I believe that stuff gets better. I didn't always have the greatest life. When I was younger my family didn't really have money but now my parents own their own tattoo business and they make great money. Life gets better. You just have to trust others, but most importantly you have to trust yourself first. Keep trying. Maybe one day you'll even have your own stars.