No Thank You Next Bitch

Ivy's P.O.V

I had so much fun the other night. It was probably the most fun I had ever had. Markus is such a cool person, we're very good friends now. Which makes me happy. I wish that everyday could be like that day. But it can't be. I have to go to school.

I decided to take a shower because I smell bad and my hair is really, really dry. After I got out I picked out what I was gonna wear. Ripped black jeans and an oversized yellow t-shirt. Don't even know where the shirt came from, but oh well I'll still wear it.

I put my shoes on and grabbed my bag. I got in my car and drove to school in silence. I usually blare music on my way to school, but the silence helps you think better sometimes.

I started thinking about Jonah, and then I noticed something. The shirt I was wearing is his. I could tell because it smelled like him, he must have left it at my house. I blushed at the thought of him even staying at my house. Jesus, I blush a lot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I was walking into school I put in my ear buds, as usual. I noticed that I was a bit late because the bell was about to ring, but I don't really care. It's not like I'm late everyday.

When I got to my locker the bell rang and I just rolled my eyes. School bells are so annoying.

I started walking to my first class when I heard footsteps. It sounded like a lot of footsteps though. That only means one thing, the clan of rude popular people are about to turn around the corner and start annoying me. The popular people consist of the queen bee, Natalie Sommers and her three minions, Lacy, Jenna, and Marcie. Cliche and dumb, I know. Then there's the jocks, cheerleaders and football players, but only a few of them are in this group. Natalie's brother, Jake. His friend Reece, and Lance, and of course theres about two or three other people in their group that just think they're better than everyone else.

Now most people don't even notice me or know that I exist. But the popular people know about me. Well most of them. They're the people that are rude to me and treat me like complete shit. I mean some of them are ok and they give me apologetic looks when the others are rude to me. But most of them are just horrible people.

I see them turn the corner and I sigh. Of course the first one that comes up to me is Natalie. I flinch a bit, because she's wearing so much perfume, she smells like a french whore. I'm not even kidding, its that bad.

"Oh hey Ivy, you're  just the person I was looking for actaully" she said smirking. I hate that stupid smirk. "What do you want Natalie" I say in an annoyed voice. "Well I heard that you and Jonah have been talking, weird I thought nobody talked to you" she said acting like she was confused. "Why don't we have a little talk about that, cause ya know I'm pretty sure Jonah belongs to me" she said pointing to her self. I chuckled a bit because of how retarded this conversation is. "Haha, no thank you next bitch" she looks a little taken back by this, "I'm not gonna waste my time talking to you and your hoe ass friends, also, Jonah is my fucking friend and he doesn't belong to you he isn't a toy he's a human being", I paused for a second, "and just so you know, Jonah hates you and your stupid ass friends, he told me all about it the other day" I said smirking. I pushed past them and that obviously pissed off Natalie.

She ran up and grabbed my sholder turning me around, "Listen here you little bitch, you shouldn't have said that because now you're in for a lot of fucking trouble, watch your back slut" I just sat and smiled at her words. "Oh please, Natalie like I give a fuck, you can stop with your cliche queen bee bullshit just so you know, and I mean what are you gonna do to me, spill my tray on me at lunch, not like it's never happened before" I said laughing. "I'll see you bitches later, I'm sure" I said smirking, and with that I went to class. On my way there I noticed that I had gained a lot of confidence right then. Cool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school I met up with Jonah because I promised to give him a ride home. "So I heard you got in a little fight with the queen bee today" he said air quoting queen bee. I laughed a little, "Yeah it was really retarded, she acted like she was gonna beat the shit out of me or something, not like that happened" I said smirking. He chuckled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once we got to my house Jonah decided to come in with me because he didn't want to deal with his uncle's crap. We decided that Jonah was aloud to stay at my house when he wanted to, not like his uncle would notice, he's always too drunk. We went up to my room and then got out on the roof of my garage.

"So princess, I was wondering if you wanted to go to this party with me later" Jonah said fidgeting with his fingers. "I mean I absolutely hate parties but Markus wanted to go and he said he wanted you to go but I didn't know if you wanted to go, you don't have to, but you can, oh shit I don't even know what I'm saying now" he said nervously.

"Well I'm not really the partying type, and I know you're not, but if Markus wants us to go I guess we could" I said blushing a bit because it would be my first party, and I know Jonah was nervous asking me. Maybe he thought it would be a date or something. No I just want it to be a date. He would never act like it's a date.

He smiled, "that's great princess, Markus is gonna be so excited". I smiled too because he seemed happy that I wanted to go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once we got to the party Markus ran up to us squealing. I laughed at this. He hugged me and Jonah then Jonah spoke up, "Ok Markus calm down, me and Ivy are only gonna be here for a little bit so let's get this shit over with", he seemed annoyed to be there, but I was too. There were a lot of sweaty drunk people everywhere. How could it not seem annoying.

(5 hours later)

Turns out we stayed longer than we wanted to. Good thing it was friday because I didn't want to be out partying and then have to wake up for school the next day.

We had played never have I ever, if you had never done something you had to take a drink. And I got pretty drunk. Jonah had stayed with me the whole time though. Making sure I was ok, dancing with me,  just having fun.

We both had said we weren't into partying but I think after tonight we really like it now. I had thought at first there was just gonna be a bunch of popular rude people. Turns out there weren't. It was a lot of people that Markus knew outside of school. Which made sence because he wasn't very social at school.

I had fun though. Jonah and I decided to leave. We told everyone goodbye, then we left. Jonah and I drove home singing to our favorite songs with smiles on our faces. I had a lot of fun with Jonah. And of course Markus. Its nice to do fun stuff to take away some of your stress. Spending time with Jonah also takes stressful stuff off of my mind. I really, really like him.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Hmm...boring. I think I'm going to be writing another story. I am going to be continuing this one though. It just won't be as long as I thought it would be. I got another idea for a book, and it might actually be good this time. So stay tuned for another book.♡♡♡

-R Y L E E