Excuse me wtf.

~Lil Author's Note~
Just wanna tell you that that's a good ass song y'all should listen to it! Anyways bAcK tO tHe sToRy!¡!
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Ivy's P.O.V.

I've been sitting in my room, watching tv silently, enjoying myself. You know I've always enjoyed reality tv. Almost everything about reality tv is dramatic and fake. But I just love it. I hate drama in real life, but it's so interesting when it's on television. At the moment I'm watching, My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding. When I hear a noise outside.

I stood up and went to my window. Right when I got up to it a friggen rock hits it. I jumped a bit, "What the hell". I look outside to see what threw the rock and you'll never guess who it is. Actually you can probably guess who it is. IT'S THAT BITCH JONAH THAT WAS IN MY SEAT EARLIER! HE'S ALSO THE BITCH THAT WAS REALLY SWEET TO ME! This is where I start talking to myself in my head. Inner voices.

Wait why is he here!

How did he find my house?!

Is he gonna kill me?!

Is coffee and contemplation really better than ramen and contemplation?

Well obviously that saying's from Stranger Things.

The cringe is very real at this moment.

After thinking for a bit I decided to see what this guy was doing at my house and why. I looked down at him with a confused and tilted my head a bit. Kinda like a dog, but I always do that when I'm confused. He looked up and coppied my action. He then laughed and motioned for me to open my window. Ok then.

I opened my window and climbed out on the garage roof to see what he wanted. "Excuse me, wtf are you doing?" I asked politely, yet I was still irritated so it didn't sound that nice. He smiled up at me, "woah language princess there might be kids around", I laughed at this. Then I thought again, how does he know where I live?

"Wait how did you even find out where I lived, and why are you here exactly" I said slowly. "Well you see princess, I recently had to move in with my uncle right next door due to the fact that my dad got arrested, and they don't trust me to live alone", he rolled his eyes afterwards. "Sorry that all of that happened" I said apologetically. "Eh it's not a big deal, my dad was an asshole anyways" he said shrugging, "but it's not much different here, my uncle's a drunk."  Now I've actually noticed this, he always pulls up to his house at like three in the morning stumbling around and he usually looks like shit. Just saying.

"Yeah I've kinda noticed that about him over the years" I laughed nervously. "But on another note, why the hell were you throwing stuff at my window?!" I asked confused yet a little mad because he did interrupt my tv show.

"Well I was bored and my uncle tried hitting me, but that shit ain't happening," hmm intersting "so I decided to greet my neighbors, I read your mailbox and seen that it had your name, and your room was the only one with a light on" oh lord "so I decided to throw shit at your window and see if its actually your house" well that's retarded but ok. "And guess what?" he asked excited. "What?" I said while laughing, "it is your house!" he said smiling. I laughed at this.

"Your funny when you're excited" I said still laughing a little. "And your cute when you're confused princess" I blushed a little at this.

"You know princess is a pretty boring nickname, we should come up with a different one" I said nonchalantly. "Well maybe if you let me come up there and sit with you, we could come up with something different" he suggested while smirking.

I decided I was fine with it, I really have nothing else to do. He climbed the tree by my house and then jumped up on the garage roof with me.

We layed up there for like two hours talking about silly useless stuff, while staring at the stars. But it was fun. It was the most fun I had, had in a long time. We talked about different nicknames, but he still liked princess. I learned that his favortie color is black, that's one thing we have in common. He was so sweet though, like when we started talking about touchy subjects, ya know. But I really like him, I think we're gonna be good friends. OH HE ALSO LIKES REALITY TV!!! Which made me excited so now we're going to watch it together someday. He said we could have one day full of watching reality tv.

At this moment we're laughing about something stupid when we hear a door swing open, and it was loud.

Just then Mr. Fields, my drunken neighbor, Jonah's drunken uncle, walks outside and looks around. He spots us and yells, "Jonah you dumbass, what the hell are you doing up there with that little slut" I was shocked at his words, "hurry the hell up and get home!"

It took me off guard when he called me a slut. Kinda made me wanna cry. Jonah looked over at me and rubbed my cheek then spoke, "I had fun tonight princess, we should do this tomorrow night ok" I smiled "and I'm sorry he called you that, you're no slut, he shouldn't have called you that" he said sounding angry.

He pushed my glasses up my nose, "Bye baby" he said in a quiet voice. I blushed a little as he jumped off my garage, "Bye Jonah, be careful around your uncle ok" I said sincerely. I really don't want his uncle getting too drunk and beating the shit out of him. It would be scary.

"I'll be fine baby, I promise" he said winking. Hmm I like the name baby, its very cliche, but I still like it more than princess. Even though the name princess had me blushing like crazy at school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went back into my house noticing that it was almost midnight. I changed into a big baggy t-shirt that was my dads and I got into bed.

I usually get sad at night. I don't know why but I do. I always have trouble sleeping, so then I think, and then I think of the sad stuff in my life.

But tonight it's different. I have this feeling of joy in the pit of my stomach.  And it's Jonah's fault. He's the reason I am feeling this way. He's hot, nice, sweet, talkative, kinda scary looking to some people, but cute. And Jonah is actually interestd in talking to me. Which makes me very happy. I can think of something happy and good in my life instead of something depressing.

I'm not so sad now.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
That wasn't that interesting, but whatever. I felt bored so I decided to write, and as we can see Jonah and Ivy are getting closer. So yay! Thanks for reading! ALSO ITS CHRISTMAS TIME!! So Merry Christmas to the person reading this. Anyways, BYYYEE!

-R Y L E E