~New Book Info~

Alright, so I know that I'm new to this whole story writing thing. But I came up with a new idea for a book. I'm going to continue this book though. The chapters might get shorter, and the story might not end up as long as I wanted it to be in the beginning. It should still be a good book though, so don't worry. Not many people have even been reading this book anyways. I hope the book that I'm going to be writing will be better than this one. But like I said I'm new to the whole writing thing.

I actually thought out the whole idea for the book I'm about to write though. The reason I wrote this book though is because I'm a bored, depressed teen that has nothing else to do. The reason I'm going to write the next one is because I actually thought about it and was like, "Oh heck yes, that'll be a good ass book" so I'm gonna write it.

If your wondering, even though you probably aren't, but if you are wondering it's gonna be one of the, My Best Friend's Brother books. I know, I know very fucking cliche. But I really feel like writing it. And I came up with a good idea for one. I also feel excited about it so I will be writing it.

Thanks for listening to me. Have a nice day, and wonderful New Year's!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡

-R Y L E E