Chapter 2 Being the bosses assisant

I woke up to a bright sun ray shining Into my room and birds chirping again, these birds sure love chirp..

I got out of my bed and walked to the kitchen and made a coffee and watched the news for a bit, i then hoped in the shower and put my tunes on, 'I don't fuck with you'

I just hoped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me, I got the towel and my phone started ringing. I went over to go see who was calling me.

It was my boss. My fucking boss. I had to answer it otherwise he would think I'm a bad role model. I quickly wrapped the towel around my body and let my hair drip onto me and answered it.

"Hello miss-" he paused and looked at me. My song was still playing, and of course it was on the bad line. I quickly turned it off and stared.

"Sorry" I said. Why was he calling now?

"Oh, i was just calling to say that are you ready for your work today?" He said.

"Yes sir." I said.

"Just call me Angelo" he said and I nodded and he ended the call.

DID HE HAVE TO CALL ME, LIKE RIGHT NOW?!!

I got into my work outfit and got into my car and drove to the place.

I walked into the big doors, and walked to Angelos office, I knocked 2 times and he said "come in!" He said.

I walked in and he stood at his office drinking whiskey.

"Hello, angelo" I said and he nodded. "So what to I have to do today?" I said and he walked over to me.

"You have your office set up next to mine in the other room, Your computer will tell you what appointments I have for today.

I nodded and he showed me were my office was, it was okay for working. He left and I sat in my chair and locked the computer and looked at my emails he had 3 appointments today, one at 2:39, 6:30 and one at midnight.. 12:00

I went to his office, and walked to his desk.

"You have one appointment at 2:39, 6:30 and 12:00 sir."

He nodded, I guess he wasn't talkative.

"Bye" I said and walked away, he said nothing. I went to my office not knowing why to do, i then heard a ring from my phone and let it out, it was my boyfriend.

"Hey baby, I know I only just got from my work today but my boss wants me to stay another 2 weeks for a business trip" he said and i tensed up.

"Jared, you have been on business trips all the time when will I get to see your face again?" I said sadly.

"I'm sorry, I know I miss your beautiful face too, but I will be home tonight I leave tomorrow morning" He said.

"Whatever I'll cook dinner for us, be home by 6:30" I said.

"Love you babe"

"Yeah love you too" I hanged up and looked at my phone. Why is he being so distant lately..

"Ahem, Miss Lopez?" Angelo said to me while leaning on the door.

"Yes sir?" I said sitting up.

"No phone on work hours only in lunch time, but your new so I'll let it slide, consider yourself lucky." He said and walked over and crossed his arms.

"Sorry, just boyfriend problems-" I said, but.. this guy doesn't need to know about my love life. "Nevermind" I said while shaking my head.

"I see, well it's lunchtime now, you have a 3 hour break, let's go have lunch and get to know eachother" I nodded and got my coat since it was freezing because it was snowing today and he tanned his coat and put it on him. We walked out and went to go find the cafe.

"Here, this is a hot food cafe so it should be warm." He said and we walked in.

We walked in and it was warm so I took my coat off and sat down in a seat and we ordered our food.

"So, Assistant?" He said and looked at me while crossing his arms on the table, the way he did that was so hot.

"Yeah?" I said.

"How old are you?"

"I am 22" I said nervously.

"Nice, I am 27"

"Wow your old." I said laughing and he smiled.

"And your young" I eyerolled at his answer.

"Well, what do you like to do for fun?" He said.

"I like to, well it depends on my mood, I either like to go to a club, be with my boyfriend and watch movies."

"Cool, I like to, work." He said. I just nodded.

"Your Orders" the waitress said and I thanked her while she gave all her attention to Mr Angelo. I laughed.

"That I'll be $8.20 thank you sexy" I tried to hide in my laugh and he stared at me.

"Keep the change" he said and looked at me while giving her the money and she walked away.

"No my fault your so good looking" and I covered my mouth. "You didn't hear anything!" I said and crossed my arms.

"Whatever" He said and smirked and we ate our food and talked for a bit and left.

It was now 8:30pm at night and it was time to leave. I grabbed my stuff and left my office, and saw Angelo.

"Goodbye Angelo" I said and walked out, he didn't say anything because he never said bye to me or anything.

I drove home in the chilly weather and turned the heater on in the car, I drove until I pulled up in my garage and walked inside.

"Babe I'm home" I said and took my coat off.

"Hey baby" He said and hugged me. "I miss you" He said I nodded.

"I'll make dinner" I said and went to go cook when Jared went to go to the lounge. I saw Jared phone get a message but didn't make a ping noise.

'Hey baby, thanks for the round 5 last night I love you lots xxx'

He's cheating on me?!!