Chapter 14 - love

Camilas POV

"Lets talk" he said and I gulped.

"Okay.." I said and looked at our hands wrapped together and he let go and sipped his coffee. "Okay, Im the- You know" He said eyerolling, and I nodded, "Please don't freak I don't like it when I see you scared of me, its weird." I laughed and he smiled. "So yes I know its hard to believe but I had to be in it" he said, "Why are you in it? Is your brother and sister in it too? Tell me everything!" I said and he nodded. "this will take a while so get comfy" he said and I listened.

Angelos POV

"Yes all my family is involved with the mafia, that's why im always been busy lately and not hanging out with you as much because people have been messing up with my shipments and being the CEO is really stressful, but the mafia means a lot to me because.." I sighed thinking of my father my mother is still alive but my father was in a trap that I couldn't get him out of, "My father is dead and he gave me the opportunity to work as the head mafia, I had to say yes because my other siblings were too young so I did it for him, I have killed a lot of people, yes. But it has to be done their are bad people out there. My rival is my mafia gang they live in their houses so you never see them as much" I said sipping on to my coffee and she looked up at me and meet my eyes. "I want to meet them if not" she said standing up, "Im leaving" she said crossing her hands and I nodded. "Follow me"

We made our way back to my house and she followed me the whole way and I walked into our base and greeted everyone until they saw her and stared at her when I clicked my tongue and they went back to chatting until Britany came running over with her short skit and crop top showing her cleavage. "Hey Baby I have missed you, why haven't you been answering my calls" she said putting her index finger on me making circles on my chest when I tried to pull her hands of me I saw Camila crossing her arms waiting for me and Britany glared at her.

Camilas POV

"Are you done? I can come back later?" I said waiting for this whore to go away, "Honey it would be better if you didn't come back at all" she said looking me up and down in a 'im better than you' tone. "I didn't ask you" and switched my eyes back to Angelo and he told me to follow him with his index finger I took one step and fell over the bitches foot, "Opps" she laughed seductively I got up and brushed myself of while Angelo helped me up, "If this happens again Britany Bitch ill Kill you" Angelo said and walked away and I followed him and looked back at the bitch crossing her arms glaring at me while she put her blonde hair to the side, I made a gesture 'eww' and while gaging and laughed and followed Angelo.

"Here" Angelo said and I sat down in a chair while I saw his family talking and Alex came over and sat next to me, "So you know huh?" he said I nodded, and he didn't say anything after that. "Everyone come sit down!" Angelo yelled and sat next to me. "This is Camila-" he said and got cut off, "OO a girlfriend!!" Chloe his sister said and I smiled. "No, She is here because she knows about us.." everyone started to go serious. "I don't think this is going to work" I said "Im really tired" Angelo nodded, "Lets go but I hope you okay with this..?" i nodded.

I entered the room and went into the bathroom i changed into a white nightgown and laid down into the bed, i got really bored and Angelo walked in. "Hey" He said, i ignored him, why couldn't he just tell me in the first place so its less confusing. "Whats wrong now?" he said and laid next me, i faced the other way. "Im tired" i said and closed my eyes, i lied. "No your not" he said as his warm breathe went on my neck. "I need to use the bathroom" i lied again, but he got my hand.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He said and i sighed, "Sorry i just-" i sighed again, "Don't know how to take this whole thing.." i said and fixed my nightgown. "Your pretty" Angelo said out of no where. "What?" i said. and he said it again and came closer. "Lets go on a couple of dates" he said putting his hands on my waist. "Lets get to know each other" he said I was confused, "But we have been getting to know each other, what else do you want to know?" he pulled me closer and put his lips close to mine, "Stop talking" he said and i was so confused until he kissed me. he freaking was kissing me!! After all this time he is kissing me?? so i kissed back. "Be my girlfriend" i nodded and kept kissing him. Soon we ended up in bed. (if you know what i mean.. if not your young)