Chapter 16 - Proposal

3 days later

Angelos POV

Today I am going to propose to the love of my life, my soulmate my everything. I'm so happy Sebastian and Alex are helping me with this because if I was going it by myself, I'd be.. really really..lost...

I was in a room with Alex and Sebastian drinking our beers in cups, I don't drink that much but only drink when I feel the urge need to or stress. But right now I'm really stressed, thoughts in my head are going crazy.

Will she like the proposal?

Will she accept?

Will she want to have her children with me still?

Will she or will she not?

I don't know.. but I guess only one way to find out..

Later tonight...

I had knocked on my door, because Camila was in my room now. "Yes?" She said and I opened the door and she looked at me while she was eating... god knows what.

"Hello honey, you should totally get dressed tonight so I can make a surprise.." I said and she walked up to me and hugged me. "Okay" I kissed her forehead and she went to her closet to go try some dresses on, I already had my tux on so I waited for her.

She came out so beautifully in her dress that went up to her knees, it was a red dress with some weird patterns but looked good on her, it even showed her bump. "Is this okay" she said In a shy voice and I stared at her eyes. "Of course it is what kind of question are you asking?" I said and she smiled.

"Let me go do my hair" she said and I nodded and went on my phone to message people that need work done. Damn it takes girls this long to look good? "Okay done" finally.

"Let's go beauty" I said and held her hand we walked to the garden where there was a table set up. "What's this for?" She said and I sat her down and sat opposite of her. "Just something special" I said and smirked. Soon the waiter came out with the food and sat it down in front of us.

"This is good how made it" She said and I smiled, "me" and hid my laugh in and she looked at me with a 'I'm not dumb boi' look.

"Yeah like I'll believe that" she said and ate more. "My chiefs make it they are good here." She nodded and ate more and drank. We talked about a lot of things soon I saw Sebastian dancing in the background waving his hands everywhere mouthing me 'YOU GOT THIS' I tried not to laugh but simply eye rolled.

"Did you eye roll at me?" Camila said as the hormones kicked in, soon my face went red. "Of course not i was just- thinking of something" I said and brushed my cheek she nodded. Soon I went to my pocket and went for the ring. "Camila-" I said and knelt on one knee, "will you make me the happiest man alive, and spend the rest of your life with me?" I said and she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

Camila's POV

Oh my god. I can't believe it!!! Angelo is proposing to me!! I soon started to tear up and wiped them away. "Of course i- I will-" I said and cried more as I put my hand out for him to put the ring on. He slid the ring on my finger and gripped my chin gently and started to kiss me as I put my hands around his neck. "I love you Mrs Lopez" he said.

"I love you too Mr Lopez"

This was the amazing moment of my life, and i can't wait to spend my whole life with him and my family, and I hope this doesn't end.