Chapter 7 kidnapped

Lydia's POV

"Miss rosewood can you get me a cup of coffee with 4 shots of espresso please" Angelo said to me while I rushed over to the coffee machine and poured the coffee into the coffee machine.

I raced back to Angelos office and gave him the coffee he thanked me with a nod and I went to my office desk to go answer some calls for Angelo.

"Hello this is Camila from Angelos CEO business how may I help you today?" I said trying to remember my lines from the paper.

"Hey I'd like to make an appointment with Mr Hayes at 11am if that's okay?" The women said on the phone. She sounded about 20

"No problem let me just check Ang- Mr Hayes appointments for today. He has one at 11am" I said typing the appointment in.

"Thank you miss, and it's just for my husband I think he's cheating" she said, poor girl.

"No problem he will see you at 11AM" I said and hung up when she said her goodbye.

After phone calls later I got a really bad headache and decided to rest my head.

Angelos POV

I had finished my appointments for today, it was 2:45 I decided to check on Camila. I walked into her office and saw her sleeping on her desk with her head placed on her computer mat. I tried to nudge her to wake up but she didn't wake up. I placed her on the couch she had in her office, she snuggled into the pillows and I smiled and went to look at the work she's done today.

124 calls?? With positive feedback, damn this girl was really good at this job, I decided to put some money in her bank account. I did it on my phone and went to go check on her. She was gone.

I searched everywhere for her around the whole CEO building and she wasn't answering her phone calls, I called my brother Alex but he said he didn't see her come in and she was not on the security cameras.

I was so angry, if someone touched her or has done something- before I could do anything I got a call from a unknown, I answered. "YES?!" I said and the person laughed.

"Hello Angelo looking for someone?" The man said on the phone. "Here let's FaceTime." He laughed more. He put the camera on and I saw her body all tied my while she was unconscious with a mask over her mouth.

"Wake up you little bitch" the man whipped her back. I growled.

"GET YOUR HANDS OF HER NOW!!" The man laughed. "Only if it was that easy I mean, look at her body." He said and started tot ouch her. I punched the wall and growled loudly.

"How much money do you want??!" I said and tensed my knuckles.

"You see, I don't want your money, you think you can just throw money over us like that, it won't be that easy hayes" he said and hung up.

"Ugh!!" I said and slammed my phone on the desk and went to go get my men and everyone for this job. I went to my best hacker Dante who was in his office.

"Dante I need you to hack into my assistants phone for me, NOW!!" I said and he nodded and went straight to work. "I have found a location sir" he said showing me the location.

I looked at the location and told my men to get the cars ready to go kill this man and his group, if he even had one.

"Boss we are all ready" I nodded "lets go" I said. And I got in the car with my brother, my sister couldn't come because she had her baby too look after.

We arrived at the building and it was so old it looked desgusting I told everyone what to do but before we could do anything I heard a gun go off and a scream.

(IM MAKING THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW)