Chapter 3 You cheater

He's cheating on me?!

I walked up to him and had his phone in my hand.

"Explain to me, what this message is" I said and showed him the message, he got up quickly and tried to grab the phone by missed.

"Ah, Ah Ah~" I said laughing.

"Tell me Jared now! Who the fuck is she!!" I yelled at him.

"I can explain, she wasn't even the good in bed! Your better in bed!" I tensed up some much and got his phone and said.

"You want to play with me? You little bitch" I threw his phone on the ground and made it crack into millions of pieces. "T-then go-od luck contacting her again" I said and ran up to my room.

"Wait, Camila please forgive me!!" He said and raced up to me.

"How sorry are you really Jared?" I said and turned around so I was facing him on the stairs.

"Please, don't dump me I love you so much"

I eyerolled and went to go for a walk.

I walked down the city and Jared chased me, but I ignored him.

"CAMILA PLEASE" He said and grabbed my shoulder, I hit his hand and pushed him and gave him the finger. "Go to your whore"

"You are my who- my whole wide world!"

"Haha" I walked of and he didn't come back.

"AND YOU BETTER BE OUT OF THE HOUSE BEFORE I AM HOME YOU MAN WHORE"

"NO YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE BITCH" he shouted at me and I shifted, I looked around and saw my work so if he tries anything I could possibly run there.

"So now I'm a bitch??" I said and turned around.

"Wait-" before he could continue I put BOYFRIEND by Tyler Cassidy (listen to it)

"What's that?" He said confused.

"Cuz your boyfriends a bitch, he ain't shit he can suck on my dick I ain't with all that shit why he do you like this when your home all alone why he out fucking around with them hoes" I sung and walked of and he stood their.

I walked into my work and walked into my office, it was 11:40 I think Angelo still had a meeting at 12:00 so he must be here.

I put some sad songs on by xxxtentacion and stared at the window while I sat in my office chair and a tear fell down my cheek.

Jared had been dating me for 4 years, and he cheated on me, with I don't know how many girls but the thing is, I gave him my virginity and I don't know how many girls he had sex with before me.

"CAMILA" I heard Jared storm into my office. Oh no.

I got out of my chair and backed away and he came closer until there was no space between our bodies.

"Your going to stay with me!" He said and grabbed my face forcing me to look at him.

"Your making no sense Jared please let me go" he didn't.

"You say you love me, but then you call me a bitch? Do your hoes call you that in bed" I said, he yelled and punched the hole in the wall.

"Jared stop! This isn't my personal office yet!" He started getting closer to my neck and held it their tightly.

"Your coming home tonight, and" he laughed. "Your going to give me the best sex your ever gave to ME you hear me!??!"

"NO! HELP-" he went tighter and I started choking.