Chapter 4 The tape

I can't swim..

I groaned and realised I had to swim with my BOSS IN THE SAME POOL. I put on a red bikini and a see through shirt, I hated showing my body but I didn't want to see too suspicious. I got my sunglasses even though it was nearly dinner time I walked out looking like a boss.

"Camila down here!" Angelo said and I walked down the steps. I stoped to see Angelo staring at me and saw a hint of red on his cheeks, I lowered my glasses down and eyed him. "Hmmm" I said trying to look posh like.

"Your a dag you know that" he said laughing and walked to the pool, I didn't like the feeling at all. Angelo hoped in calmly and went under the water and came out looking like a daddy

"Come on Camila" he said and waited for me. I sat on the edge of the pool and put my feet in. "What's wrong, is it that tie of month?" I turned bright red and shook my head.

"No.." I coughed nervously. "Please don't judge me when I say this okay?" He nodded.

"I don't know how to swim.." he smiled.

"It's alright lets talk" he said and swam over to me while sat on the steps.

To be honest us talking wasn't so bad, we got to know each other better, I even learnt he had brothers and sisters. I learnt how he works, he helps women who are cheated on and want revenge.

We had pizza and wine by the pool and decided we had finished, I got up while Angelo went to get a towel for him and one for my ass since I sat on the steps in the pool. I got up and saw a huge red stain on the pool floor.

"Shit- shiiiiit!" I said looking disgusted, my boss is going to see this!-

"What's wrong- Are you hurt?" He said and wrapped the towel around my hips and saw blood run down it. Of course it had to happen today when I'm with my boss.

"No.." I said and he looked at me like I was demented.

"What do you mean?" Angelo said looking whatsoever confused.

"I'm on my period.." I said thinking of what will happen next. "Please don't fire me!" I said.

"Why would I fire you, it's what girls get, they can't help it? Why don't you go take a Shower and go to bed?" I nodded and raced up to my room he gave me and got straight into the shower. After the shower I put on a bra and underwear with a long shirt, and dried my hair and put it into a bun.

I went to bed and pulled the sheets over me, and scrolled on my phone to see if I got any messages but had none. I was looking on my phone for over half an hour and got a message from Jared.

Jared: hey baby I'm sending this sex tape of us having sex in bed to your boss, love you lots xxx

HES SO SICK.

I ran to Angelos room and saw him stare at his phone shocked of what he was watching.

Angelo's POV

I was sitting with my brother alex when I had just got a message from a random unknown person I thought it was some weird prank message but it was a sex tape.. from Camila ex boyfriend I'm guessing.

The moans were coming from Camila we're making me wild, but her ex is so sick for doing this, she didn't do nothing to him.

She ran into my room looking disgusted at the video and held her mouth to make her stop being sick.

"Please stop watching I-it" she said sniffling.

"How does he have this?" I said and walked to her she shrugged.

"He's going to send it to everyone..!!!" She said panicking and grabbed her phone.

"Camila let me handle it, I'll do everything I can" I said and Alex got up.

She ran to her room and I heard her faint crying. I felt bad for her, but this Jared dude was going to die.

"Woah- who's she" alex said, alex was younger then me He was 19.

"My personal assistant, you should leave I have something to do" alex left he knew I was in a bad mood and had to get stuff done.

I rang my best man George the driver, "Hey George tomorrow can you drop me of this address" I sent him the address and he replied "of course anywhere else?" I said no and he agreed so I hung up.

I went over to my closet and took my shirt of and left my black pants on, I had a shower after I went for a swim.

I looked at the time and it was 9:30 so I went to go check up on Camila to see if she was doing ok.

I opened the door quietly as possible and saw her sleeping Peacefully in her cozy bed. I turned the aircon on and she opened her eyes.

"Sorry" I said and she shook her head. "Thanks for putting that on it started to get hot" I just nodded.

"Goodnight Camila" I said and closed her door and I already hear her snore.

I went to my bed and got in and soon darkness pulled me in.