Chapter 8 My Hero

(Listen to the song at Camila's POV)

Angelos POV

I ran into the building and went to where the sound was coming from as silently as I could and held my gun ready to fire. I leant near the edge and saw Camila surrounded by people crying. I saw her look at me and her eyes widen, I made a shhh gesture with my index finger.

I had my men everywhere around the building they were on the roofs and everywhere. I saw one of my men nod at me and didn't hesitate to shoot everyone.

"ANGELO!" Camila screamed, I kept shooting people and I could see she was scared but before anything happened a gun was pointed at her head and everyone stopped.

"Put it down idiot" I said and I saw my men have guns pointed to there heads too.

"That wouldn't be fun now would it" the man said and untied Camila and held her by the throat while she was holding his hands trying to let go. "Stop squirming" He said and kneed her in the stomach she let out a yelp and held her stomach.

Before I could do anything else the roof came down and glass shattered everywhere, my sister landed on the ground, and held her gun out and fired it at the roof and blew it. "Hello boys"

You don't want to mess with my sister, Chloe she will kill you in a blink of an eye, as I turn to see her again I saw her shoot about 3 people and laughed at it, she was a pshyco but I loved her.

I saw the man that still had the gun pointed to Camila's head about to fire I ran over like speed and got shot in my stomach and kept running trying to ignore the pain. The man laughed at me but I saw Camila get up slowly so he couldn't see her, I saw her wack the gun out of his hand and she held it up to his head and shoot him, to be honest I got turned on by that. But everything started to go black but when she went to go pick me up I saw her fall to the ground bleeding from her stomach.

"Camila no!!" I said and tried to pick her up when I touched her hand I fell to blackness.

Couple hours later

Camila's POV (listen to the song)

I woke up to a bright light..and saw nurses surrounding me, and I looked up at them winding at the light. "Huh-" I said and winked at my stomach and looked down to see my stomach had bandages were around my arms and stomach.

"Hello sweetheart" a nurse said, "how are you feeling?" I nodded "am I dead?" I said looking around. "Where's Angelo?"

"Relax, your not dead and Angelo is okay do you want to see him?" I nodded and sat near the edge of the bed. They brought out a wheelchair and I looked up at them with a confused look.

"Oh yes, a wheelchair.." the nurse said. I looked a the chair and at her again, "you need one for at least 2 months." She said and I stared at her, how was I suppose to work?

"How am I going to work?! Now that I can't walk!!!?" I said furiously. The nurse stood there and went bright red. I shook my head and sat in the chair while she pushed the chair and we entered outside and I saw Angelos family.

"Camila?" Alex said, I nodded. "Where's Angelo?" I said not caring what they had to say.

"He's sleeping for now" alex said. I nodded, "take me home, I don't want him to see me like this" I said and Alex nodded and didn't bother to say anything and pushed me to the car.

We got in the car and it was very difficult for me to get in, but I got it alex helped me. "We're here" He said and helped me out and went inside, luckily the stairs were not bumpy it was smooth, I made my way up and started to struggle, "shit.." I said and started backing up. "AHH" I then stopped surprised I didn't crash when I saw alex stop me and helped me up the stairs.

"I don't understand, why can I have crutches?!" I said and went red of anger. "ANGELO IS GOING TO BE MAD NOW THAT I CAN NOT WORK FOR HIM NOW AND IT WILL RUIN HIS REPUTATION-" I said as I not noticed I stood up, "and- ow" alex sat me down. "You need to be quiet, Angelo won't care he is in pain too."

I heard the door open and saw Angelo walk in normally he looked at me and I looked at him. "Why is she in a wheelchair" he said and walked up. I rolled my wheelchair fast as I could in my room and closed the door and started to cry. I looked ugly.. from my point of view.

Now that I think of it how was I suppose to get dressed.. I heard a knock at the door and saw Angelo walk in. "Camila" I looked at him. "I'm sorry I can't walk" I said and cried. He nodded. "Don't be stupid it's fine you can have a break of work." He said and I nodded a no, "I can't" he came up to me and put his hands on my shoulders. "What did I say?" He said in a cold tone.

I looked up to him to see him waiting for a answer. "I said you can take a break off work, don't make me repeat myself please" I just nodded and he walked out, and said at the edge of the door "I'll make you some dinner"
"Okay" he closed the door and I went over to the bed in my wheelchair.

"Let's see, if I can stand up, I can right!" I stood up from the chair and winced in pain shutting my eyes hardly. "Whatever, I need pjs" I said and wheeled over to the clothes.

I got some clothes, I just thought of having a shower tomorrow since it was so late and now one could help me. I tried to take my pants off but they didn't come of, of course it had to be long denim pants.

"Ugh.." I said trying to zip my zipper down but it was resting on my stomach. A tear fell down my cheek so I called out of Angelo.

"Angelo!" I called out, "Yeah!" He said, hearing his footsteps come closer. He opened the door and came closer to me. "I need some help with my clothes" I blushed, I really did t want him to see anything though.

He sighed, "I would have made my maids do it, but they are all alseep." I shrugged at his response. "Are you sure though?" I nodded and he started to zip my pants down.

Angelos POV

Camila had just called me to help her with her clothes, she was struggling real bad with it so I decided to help, "are you sure though?" I said and she just nodded so I started to zip her pants down and slid them all the way down until it made to her feet. I took her socks off and shoes and put them to the side, but here comes the hard part, taking her shirt of.

"You have a bra on right?" I said and she nodded again. I soon took her shirt of carefully while she winced a little. I then went to go get her pjs, while I went to go get her pjs I took a carefully good look at her figure, she was very beautiful indeed and stunning, but I couldn't think that.

I put her outfit on gently trying not to hurt her stomach. She wheeled her chair over to her bed and sighed.

"How long until this thing is gone" she said, poor girl. "2 months" I said smirking.

"Ugh so looongggg" she groaned, and tried to hope up on her bed. I came over to her and helped her up and tucked her in the bed and
Put the aircon on for her since it was really hot. "Goodnight Camila" I said and she said it back, I then turned the light off and closed the door while she fell alseep.

Couple hours later.

I was busy writing business down and answering all calls, but since they were all done I decided to get a drink. I walked down stairs and went to the fridge and got out a glass off water since I was so lightheaded. I finished my drink and I heard sniffles coming from Camila's room. I decided to go up and see what was wrong. I opened the door and she sat on the edge of her bed.

"Camila what are you doing?!" I said and laid her back down, she wiped her tear away and looked at me with her beautiful eyes, even though they were filled with tears she was so beautiful.

"Sleep with me please, my s-stomach aches so m-Much" she said in pain, I felt sorry for her but I couldn't sleep with her. "I can't Camila-" she begin to wince at her pain again and I just decided to leave it for now and hopped in bed with her, she faced my side and I faced her way too, out legs touched together and it felt like the best feeling ever.

Sleeping with someone..