Chapter 10

"You boys are going to be so exhausted tonight," Erica laughed from her spot on her living room floor where Dodger and Jacky were jumped all around playing with her.

Dodger jumped in her lap and tried to grab the rope she had and she rubbed his fur while saying, "Your daddy is going to be so happy to see you when he gets home tomorrow! He's been happy that I've been sending him pictures of you though. Secretly I'm glad that Chris was gone for almost a week because then I got to have you, Dodger."

The happy dog just barked before jumping out of her lap and bounced around Jacky. She just giggled and kept playing with the dogs until they got hungry and then went into the kitchen to get them their dinner. She put the food in their dishes and the hyper dogs bounced around her feet, causing her to stumble a bit and bump into the half empty bag of flour she had sitting on the counter, causing it to spill all over her.

Erica couldn't help but laugh before shooing the dogs away from licking it up so she could wipe the floor and then once that was all settled, she went up, stripped her clothes off and got in the shower to get clean.

Meanwhile, Chris pulled his car into his garage and then unlocked the door and walked inside. He trudged up the stairs, letting out a yawn before dropping his suitcase in the middle of his floor. He had been in L.A. for almost a week, having meetings and signing contracts for some upcoming projects. Chris originally was supposed to get home tomorrow afternoon but when his last meeting got cancelled he happily took an earlier flight to get home.

He took his shoes off and put on his favorite comfortable sweatshirt, then was ready to head next door. Chris was eager to see Dodger and was even more eager to see Erica. He missed her more than he even realized he would but when he saw the light of her bedroom window on, he went to open his own window and call out to her.

Before he could open it, Chris stopped short when he saw her in her bedroom. Erica usually had her bedroom curtains open but since Chris' window could look right into hers, she had always closed it when she was getting ready in the morning. To her knowledge though, Chris still was gone so once she got out of the shower, she hadn't bothered to close her curtains on the second floor.

Chris' blue eyes got wide when he saw her dancing around in her bedroom wearing nothing but a pair of small panties and her bra. Both pieces of undergarments were black, providing a stark contrast between the fabric and her porcelain skin. Erica usually always wore jeans and some band tee shirt that hide her figure, but right now, he could see every inch of her.

His eyes took her in, starting down at her feet and traveling up her long bare legs. She had turned around so that her back was to the window and gave Chris a good view of her round behind that was only half covered by her small panties. It didn't help that she was swaying her hips back and forth to the music either. His blue eyes followed the curve of her thin waist and then went up her neck. She had turned to the side and was singing along, letting him see her profile.

His breathing became rapid as Chris watched the way her dark curly waves bounced as she bobbed her head, the way her lips were parted for a wide smile as she sang along and how he could tell her eyes were sparkling all the way from next door. He knew he shouldn't be watching her. It was a total invasion of privacy but it's like he couldn't look away... well until he realized he wasn't in his room alone.

"What are you doing?" Carly asked, making him spin around at lightning pace with a face as red as a tomato.

"Nothing," He barely let her finish her sentence.

Carly gave him a look, knowing he was acting weird and tried to figure out what was going on. It didn't take her long though. When she approached her brother, she looked around him and saw into Erica's window. When Carly saw her dancing around in her underwear, she gasped and said, "Oh my god! Erica is such a hottie! I had no idea that's what was under all those tee shirts!"