21.0

Harry Berry.

Harry Berry.

Harry Berry.

Harry couldn't get his own nickname out of his head. Where did Louis come up with these things? Harry literally sat through two class--two straight hours--and could not come up with anything to call Louis. Then it hit him.

Lou Boo.

It was stupid and not at all creative in any sense, he thought, but it was cute and slightly funny, only to him, and he really liked it.

Lou Boo.

It could work.

"Harry?" Louis questioned from his seat he sat in after school, "Are you okay?"

Harry shook his head slightly and mentally slapped himself for day dreaming and not paying attention, "Sorry, what?"

"I need help."

"With what?"

"The homework. I don't understand this chapter. I have read it over three times and I still can't get it."

"Louis, it's one of the shortest chapters."

"Which is why it makes no sense!"

Harry chuckled, "Alright, alright. Let me see your paper," Louis handed over his book, paper, and walked around to the other side of Harry's desk. He leaned down and rested his elbows on the surface of the desk, trying to get a better view of what Harry was doing.

"Uhm, well," Harry cleared his throat. He wasn't used to being his close to Louis. It could do anything at this distance. He could just kiss him right then and there... "W-what do you think water symbolizes?"

"It's fucking water! What does it have to do with anything?" Louis exclaimed.

"First of all, language. Secondly, when you think of water what do you think of?"

"Thirsty hoes."

"Louis, be serious. What do you think of?"

Louis ran his fingers through his hair, thinking, "Drinking, living, purification. Uhm, that's it."

Harry wrote them down, "So now instead of just saying 'it's fucking water' you can say, 'it's fucking water that symbolizes purification.' Or you could put drinking or living in place of purification and then explain and BOOM you have the meaning of the quote written out."

"This is stupid," Louis mumbled.

"If you want to be a writer," Harry pointed out, "You'll have to learn the techniques of other writers to see what you can change and improve on in your own written work."

"I guess you're right," Louis said quieter all of a sudden.

"How about you try one more quote and then we'll call it a day?"

"Fine, but if I do this one quote, you have to take me to the movies."

"Excuse me?"

Louis smirked, "Oh, please, Harry. You and I both know that we got something going on here. Why don't we just go with it? I mean, I really, really like you," Louis said. By the end he was whispering and inching closer to Harry.

Harry gulped, "Y-yeah. I'll take you out."

There was a short silence until Louis spoke again, "I really want to kiss you right now. Is that okay? If I kiss you?"

"Y-yeah that...that's fine, totally fine by me, like go right for it, fulfil your life dreams. Do whatever it takes--"

Louis' lips were on Harry's (for real this time) and Harry went absolutely speechless, "Can I do that again?" Louis asked after pulling away from Harry.

Harry simply nodded and then Louis' lips were on his yet again. Harry decided to make some sort of move, so he moved the chair back so Louis would be able to stradle his waist, "Better," he muttered once Louis was settled.

Harry really didn't know how long they had been kissing, but it felt like forever. Everything just seemed ot slow when he was with Louis.

God, Harry, why so cheesy?

Louis pulled back and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck, burying his head in Harry's shirt. He mumbled something Harry couldn't hear, "What was that?" Harry questioned, leaning back just a bit so he could see part of Louis face.

Louis looked up at him and smiled, "I've been waiting to do that."

And Harry couldn't help but kiss Louis just one more time.

---

A.N. LARRY KISS! LARRY KISS! THERE WAS A LARRY KISS! Yay! :) (And a double update, so that's exciting.) -M

PERSONAL-ISH QUESTION: Have you guys read "Confessions of a Gay Disney Prince"? (Oh my gosh, I love that story. I highly recommend it!)

STORY QUESTION: How do you think the movie date will go?