22.0

Friday was always the day Louis looked forward to.

Not only did he not have practice AND it meant the weekend had finally arrived, but it also meant date night. And boy, oh boy, did Louis love date night.

It was the time to dress up but not too dressy and not too casual. It was also the time to catch a film or eat a nice meal which mad Louis really happy.

However, his favorite part was getting to spend time with someone else, no matter who it was. Most of the time, Louis and Niall were loners so they'd go out together. Lately, Niall had been skipping out on Louis to 'do other things' that Louis wasn't aware of.

But this Friday was different. This was Harry. This was his crush. He needed to impress which meant dressing accordingly.

Shit.

What was he going to wear?

His closet literally consisted of soccer pants, sweat pants, one or two pairs of skinny jeans, or fucking tuxedos that wouldn't be appropriate for a movie with salty-buttery popcorn.

There had to be something he could wear.

Louis began to rummage through his closest, throwing everything that wasn't good enough onto the floor.

No.

No.

Nope.

Oh, hell naw.

No.

No.

Why did I even buy this?

No.

No.

Perfect.

Louis threw on the soft sweater and began and shimmied into his pair of burgundy skinny jeans, "Damn, I'm hot. Look at that ass," Louis thought to himself as he spun around in front of the full length mirror in his bedroom.

He really tried to mask his nervousness as he waited outside the school (Harry and him had agreed that it'd be better to meet there than somewhere else). He paced back and forth as he thought to himself.

What the hell was he going to say?

What was he going to do? Kiss Harry? Hold hands with him? What was safest?

How could he get this far, yet not know what he's going to do?

"Fuck," he cursed to himself. He sat with his legs pulled close to his chest. He really needed to figure out something quickly because Harry was going to be there in less than five minutes.

What's the appropriate thing to say on a first date?

What types of things do you talk about?

God, just how long was it since Louis had gone on a date?

Too long. Far, far, far too long.

A car honked and Louis turned around. He smiled when he saw Harry behind the wheel. He stood up and skipped towards the car, opening the door and jumping right in.

He buckled up and looked towards Harry. Harry leaned over and kissed Louis on the cheek, "It's good to see you," he smiled, dimples showing.

Louis blushed and looked away, "Hi," he said quietly. Harry laughed and kissed Louis' forehead before driving off.

They parked the car and Harry went to the other side of the car to open the car door like a true gentleman, "Thanks," Louis said, shyly. He grinned and reached out for Harry's hand.

Harry shook his head, "Later. You know, people could be there. Like from school."

"Oh, yeah, right."

Harry sensed the hurt in Louis' voice and took his hand, "On second thought, they don't really matter do they?"

It was Louis' turn to shake his head. They bought their tickets and settled down into their seats, "I'll go get snacks," Harry stated.

"Hurry back," Louis said.

Harry grinned and ran down the stairs to get back sooner; he hated being away from Louis. He went to stand in line, but quickly hid behind a pillar when he saw a familiar face.

Shit.

---

A.N. Thanks so much for voting and reading and just liking the story. It makes me so happy! I will begin to dedicate chapters to those who comment and vote again starting with the next few chapters! :)

Just a get to know me thing or whatever you want to call it: I had my first volleyball scrimmage for high school volleyball today and it actually went quite well. I was surprised! -M 

PESRONAL-ISH QUESTION: What's you're favorite movie?

STORY QUESTION: Who do you think Harry has seen?