The News Part 11

POV Kai

As I head into the house I call for Mandy, she comes to my office with her doctors bag. Amber enters not long after her head down maybe to hid her bruise face I don't really care I just want the results as soon as they show.

POV Dr Mandy

Amber isnt looking up and I can see she has taken a beating again but I don't say a word, Kai would kill me right here and now and easily replace me. I tell Amber to please go to the restroom and give me a sample of urine to perform the test and she quickly does when she sees how irritated Kai is that he has to wait.
We do the test and wait for 5mins and the results show negative, now to give Kai the news he won't be happy about.

POV Kai

What the fuck, how is that possible Mandy she was vomiting and craving disgusting  stuff, I shout at Mandy.

POV Dr Mandy

Now Kai sometime these thing happen and we see too much into it because we so badly want it to be so, just give it a little more time.

POV Amber

Oh thank you God I can once again breath as the results show negative. Kai isn't happy and he storms out of the house leaving me alone with Mandy.
That went extremely well I say as I look at her with a relieved smile on my face.

POV Dr Mandy

Amber we have a problem, all the contraception I bought are gone Kai must of had his men go through my stuff it's the only explanation and you due for your next one next week, Kai won't let me leave so there is no way I can help stop you from falling pregnant at this point in time.

POV Amber

Oh no Mandy don't say that now, god just give me a break I shout out loud and curse, I seem to be doing that a lot lately. What am I going to do, and if it doesn't happen Kai will kill Jay so I have no choice I can only pray that I am barren and can't have babies.

POV Kai

I leave and go to the strip club in Bangkok I own.
I order some drinks and four of the sluts who work for me and I head to my office on the top of the glass building.
The girls strip and I drink till I am able to put what news I got to the back of my head.
Mia unzips my pants while Lizzy takes off my shirt Candy sits on my stomach her breast in my face face places a nipple into my mouth  while Mai sucks me off. lizzy and star dust make out and this turns me rock hard we end up having a fivesome orgy that lasts the rest of the day.

I return home and go straight to bed without a shower. I had the best fucken day ever in a long time just being please all day. I say as I get into bed today has taken it out of me I think to myself as I lay down next to my wife and fall asleep.

POV Amber

Gross you stink I slap him awake, the sink of ceggerite smell is terrible mixed with booze and this unfamiliar musky smell.
Where were you Kai I ask him and push him off the bed with all my strength I have.
GO shower I shout at him.

POV Kai

Ah babe stop shouting fuck man, just fuck back to sleep I say and she pushes me off the bed and I fall to the floor hard hitting my already thumping head. FUCK Amber what's wrong with you baby.

POV Amber

Don't baby me nothing like Kai just go shower right now and I will get you some coffee and something for your sore head, we're where you last night I demand to know Kai.

POV Kai

Just out baby, I needed some cooling off time, OK ok Amber is pushing me to the bathroom and into the cold shower, fuck baby put the hot water on please I shout but she is gone. Fucken bitch if I didn't have a hangover as bad as this one she would be begging for my forgiveness  right now. I shower and just wrap the towel around my lower waist as I exited the bathroom, she is sitting on the bed arms folded looking like my mother use to when my father would do something she didn't approve of. What what is it Amber I ask her.

POV Amber

Where were you Kai and with who I ask him.

POV Kai

Just at the club and I had some friends there with me and just by the way why the fuck am I even answering you.

POV Amber

I am your wife last time I check and dont lie to me, who is the women you were with?

POV Kai

Which one I laugh at her in her face as I Crawl onto her to kiss her lips hard She pulls away, baby must I remind you who owns you again I say and she allows me to kiss her deeply and forcefully. Now where were we oh yes I say making my son that's where we were right baby I tease her.

POV Amber

Yes Kai I quickly say that's where we were but you didn't mined that when you where doing whatever with those ladies last night did you I reply.

POV Kai

Oh my queen is jealous is she, baby they just whores that all unlike you my queen and your juicy tight pussy I whisper slowly while tracing my fingers down her chest, they'll never come close to you my sexy beast I say and just then a knock on the door stops me, What I shout in angry as whoever it is is interrupting us, the door opens and there in his full glory my father Angel stands.

POV Amber and Kai

Pappa we both say at the same time the shock on Ambers face as she hears me say the same words as she is historically funny.

POV Kai

Yes baby we are half siblings I say and Amber faints right there in my arms, what the fucks up with her I ask our father.