Oh Baby Part 14

POV Amber

In the morning I get up and start my morning routine shower, dress, make up and hair, I slip my heels on and I stand looking at myself in the mirror I haven't done that in a while and I wonder to myself who this person is that is looking back at me, she has changes in so many ways that once innocent girl is gone forever, my mind drift to Jay I wonder how he is and what he must think of me now, I wonder if he will ever have it in his heart to forgive me for all the horror he had to endure because of me. I think he must really hate me and I doubt he will ever feel the same about me after all that happened. I quickly wipe the tears from my eyes I can't get distracted now I take some deep breathes and walk down stairs to get some breakfast as I enter Kai is sitting at the dining table, he looks up from his news paper and his brows arch.

POV Kai

What the fuck do you think you doing I shout at her, are you out of your mine women get the fuck back to bed I say.

POV Amber

Oh baby what is it with you I have appointments scheduled and this afternoon we have the designers coming so we can choose the furniture and what theme we want for our baby room, there is just no way I can cancel my appointments. I am fine I can't break Kai I tell him.

POV Kai

Your appointments are cancelled already for the next nine months so get use to it I shout and get your sexy ass back to bed before I have to carry you myself my love, you are not to do anything do you understand me Amber don't fuck with me I am warning you. She stands there trying to argue back and I won't have it, I get up and walk towards her she backs away as I approach her and I pick her up she is stiff in my arms as carry her back up to bed, baby relax why are you so tensed up.

POV Amber

I just thought you were angry and I really am not in the mood to argue with you I say. Kai places me on the bed and I take my phone and dial Dr Daniel, Hello doctor it's Amber I say and I ask how he is, he replies and thanks me for asking

POV Dr Daniel

Good day Amber, how can I help you I ask her.

POV Amber

Well I just wanted to know if I can still go about my daily routine as my husband doesn't agree that I can still do so now that I am with child I say sarcastically. And could you please tell my husband that I can't break just because I am pregnant it's not a disease I say rolling my eyes at Kai.

POV Kai

I shout in the back ground no you won't be doing anything darling not while you carrying my child you need to be stress free.

POV Amber

You see doctor he won't even let me go to my appointments today.

POV Dr Daniel

Well mam you can still have a normal day but you also need your rest and lots of it so I must agree with your husband and plus we have to think about your safety and your babies.

POV Amber

Oh my word you two have ganged up on me, I am Irritated with them both as I pass the phone to Kai and let him finish the conversation, I have lost interest and I walk to my closet and take one of Kai's over sized T-shirt out to put on.
Kai comes in and wraps his arms around me.

POV Kai

Baby don't be mad, I wrap my arms around her baby bump and kiss her on the side of her neck. I just want to make sure you two are well looked after I tell her and turn her around to face me, I unbutton her shirt and unzip her skirt it falls to the floor and she steps out of it stomping her feet like a child, I lift her arms up and pull my T-shirt over her head there I say as I lift her chin up to look at me, I laugh at her her face is all scrunched up like a child would do when they don't get their own way, Ah my baby come to daddy I tease and pull her into my embrace and hold her gently against me.

POV Amber

Kai if you don't let go of me now I might have no choice but to let my body take over once more like last night I tease him.
He steps back and eyes me out with a shocked look on his face.

POV Kai

Baby don't fucken tease me like that fuck I say as she pushes her body closer to mine and my cock grows hard as she rubs herself against me, women what has gotten into you I ask her because this is not you my love.

POV Amber

Must be pregnancy hormones I just can stop what my body wants I tease him while kissing him alongside his neck then I quickly push myself off him and walk past him, Oh and that's all you get I say and walk out of the closet laughing at him I jump onto the bed trying to hide from him under the blankets, I giggle, that's what you get Kai for keeping me from my work, this is your punishment baby I tease him.
He walks fast to the bed and leans over me and whispers into my neck do you really want to play this game my love, I grab his face and kiss him still laughing at him but I can tell Kai is very hot and bothered and I know what the only thing is that will satisfy him. I look at him and I say no not at all baby you wouldn't dare starve me would you now. Just then his phone rings and once he looks at it he shows me he has to take the call, I give him a disappointed look and fold my arms over my chest and he leans down and places a kiss on my forehead and leaves in a rush.
I decided to look up some excise routines and call the water yoga trainer that I find on the net to make an appointment to for him to come over from tomorrow so that I still stay fit.
The rest of the day I take a walk in the garden and do some laps in the pool but it's driving me mad all this silence around me even tho there must be at least one hundred guards on our property at any given time since Kai up the security when Jay had breached it. Its 8pm and Kai isn't home I haven't heard from him all afternoon not that I care really. I am laying on the sofa watching TV when the front door opens and my mother and father walk in, oh fuck no I think to myself they the last people I want around me right now. Kai walks in behind them and shouts surprise but I am sure he could see from the look on my face that I wasn't amused by this at all. he quickly ran and hugged me and said love isn't this great now you will have your mother to help you I just looked at him while my mother wrapped her arms around me speaking Russian she blessed me then my stomach and placing wet kisses all over me. Then it was my father's turn but thank god this time it was a quick hug and kiss.
I am so sorry I really don't feel well I say, so that I can get away from them as quick as possible Kai looks at me with concern.

POV Kai

What's the matter my queen I ask as I look at her, she must be tired excuse us father I say and help my wife to the room. Amber has a pissed off look plastered on her face. What's wrong I thought you would enjoy the company baby I ask her, I can see she is very angry for some reason.

POV Amber

What the hell do you think Kai are you really that stupid I shout at him once the door is closed, what made you think I would ever want them near me or the baby really,I start taking my clothes off and throwing them on the floor I am so angry with him.

POV Kai

She is so cute when sh is angry I laugh to myself, Whoo baby clam down its not good for the baby, every women needs there mother when they are expecting I was told so, so I sent for father and your mother.

POV Amber

Really well this woman doest nor will she ever need her mother Kai and don't tell me to calm down or what's good or not for the baby I shout at him, why didn't you even bother telling me of this wonderful plan of your, I start throwing shoes out of the closet, wish one would hit him hard in the head right now I think to myself.

POV Kai

Baby stop one of her shoes fly past my head with a force, has this bitch lost her fucken mind. why are you throwing your shoes out I ask her the room looks like a fucken tornado hit it. Amber I am warning stop your shit. I shout at her as more shoes fly past me like she is aiming them at my head, she is pissing me off and I am about to loose my shit.

POV Amber

Just get out Kai, just leave please and you not sleeping in our bed till I am done being angry with you, He tries to say something back and I show him one of my high heel shoes and the heel on this o e is sharp.
He just replies fuck this shit and fuck you then and leaves and shuts the door, well now I walk out the closet and look at the room, this can stay like this for all I care I say as I plonk myself down on the bed, I switch the TV on and find my hidden bag of chocolate coated toffees and I am happy right here by myself I think to myself all comfy.