Hidden Part 15

POV Kai

Amber kicked me out so I am staying in one of our guest houses on the property, I have Cindy over to please my needs fuck Amber if that's what she want I think to myself. Cindy is naked on the bed as I exited the bathroom for the last two days I have been fucking her every chance I get, just thinking of how Amber angered me makes me want to hurt her so the only way to keep my mind off of that is to have some whore please me, but this one is just no use to me anymore. Hey Cindy get up and get the fuck out I shake her awake.

POV Cindy

Oh baby come back to bed I say as I start to teas him by turning around and opening my legs for him to have full view of my pussy, I run my fingers down to the top of it and he grabs my hand hard, he has a look of disgust on his face.

POV Amber

I decide to take a walk down in the garden on the lower property and I hear Kai shouting at someone with anger in his voice.

POV Kai

You sick whore get the fuck up and out of my house now. What did you really think your pussy gave me any satisfaction, fuck no now get out I shout as she runs out of the door crying .

POV Amber

Who the hell is that running out of the guest house. I decide to walk up there and in through the front door.

POV Kai

Fuck off what did you not understand I shout as turn around to see Amber standing in the door way.

POV Amber

No fuck you I shout and turn to walk out but he is too fast and grabs me then slams me into the wall, my head instantly pounds with pain.

POV Kai

What the fuck did you say to me and I slam her into the wall. You think you a big girl now to talk to me like that right I shout as I take hold of her neck and squeeze it hard, who the fuck do you think you are, first I try do something nice for you and I get a slap in the face for it then you kick me your husband out of our room and then you want to come here and have something to say when I am fucking a whore, fuck you to deny me and disrespect me bitch. I shout in her face that is now blood red from the lack of air. I let go and push her to the room and onto her knees, I strip her and tie her up to the wall legs and arms spread. Today your going to learn, I whisper as I take a fist of her hair and turn her face to the side so she can see me. Amber screams out in pain as my belt whips her soft skin on her back. No baby don't cry just yet I say that's just the first of many and it's going to be a long day I tell her as I whip her a few more times on her back. I laugh at her cries, not such a hard ass now are you, did you really think that you would get away with this behaviour for long, mmm it's because I allowed it right I gave you chance after chance to stop your shit but no you thought I slacked well let me show you what thought did baby and whip her ass hard it instantly welts and turns red my favourite colour, I amuse myself with the patterns on her skin my kind of art I say as more sobs escape her mouth. After a hour of this I can barely see my art on her skin as its now all blood red so I untie her and tie her up that she is on all fours and can't move as her throat is chained to the wall too. I find a little friend of my that I haven't played with in a while, it's a small batten with rubber spikes on it and I punish her ass with it, small blood blister dots appear all over it Amber screams out louder with pain every time the bat locks her ass she begs me to stop but I tune it out having to much fun for her lies and shit to care.
I untie her and change her position so that she is on her knees arms chained and and neck chained to the wall again then I shout at her to suck my cock and force it into her mouth and she does what I say still sobbing, I thrust my cock faster and deeper into her mouth and right to the back of her throat that she gags almost. once I fill her mouth with my seed I tell her to suck it off and swallow she doesn't hesitate and does what I told her to. I walk out and get a drink and a well deserved smoke leaving her on her knees tied up.

POV Amber

My body is in severe pain as I am chained up and the cuffs are cutting into my wrists Kai hit every part of me with his belt and bat except my stomach all his force was aimed away from there protecting his child I suppose. I am exhausted and slumped over from the beating my mind starts to shut down into a sleep when a hard force hits me in the face, blood pours from my mouth as Kai shout wake up bitch, he has been on his booze the last two days so he won't stop as much as I beg him too.

POV Kai

I lift her head with a fist of her hair to look at me and hit her in the face when I see she is falling asleep. You want to disrespect your husband and fall asleep wake up and please me, I shout at her, her face is a bloody mess so I walk to fetch a bottle of water and throw it over her face to rinse the blood from it. She opens her mouth to get some water in and instead I once again stick my cock in her mouth, that's a good girl I tease knowing that is not what she wanted.

POV Amber

After hours of Kai's relentless beatings and making me suck him off he decided to untie me and start his sexual abuse, he put my body in all positions possible and forced himself in every opening I have the pain was unlike I could ever imagine he did this till he fell asleep on top of me, once I knew he was out cold due to all the booze I pushed him off me and made my way off the bed and I crawled to the bathroom in pain from every inch of my insides and outer body, I pulled myself into the bath and ran the water, hot water seemed to help ease the aching muscles, I just lay there for as long as I could. Once my joints felt loose again I got out and put a towel around me and left. The walk back up to our home was a nightmare but I made it and went straight to my room but not before passing my hateful bitch of a mother, what did you do this time and when will you learn to obey your husband she shouted in Russian at me, I pushed pass her not even looking at her and shut the door in her face. I went to bed and fell into a deep sleep that I hoped would take me into the unreturnable darkness of death.