No Time For Play Part 16

POV Kai

I board my private plain, my top men are with me and we on our way to Florida, big things are happening there and we need to check out my factories there it seem business is booming there and I have to buy up more property to keep up with the demand of Blue powder.

Amber is at home with our father and her mother with all the help she needs Dr Daniel will check in with me every second week when he does his house calls so she will be well taken care of and I don't need to worry about her getting into trouble as my father is there to sort her get if she gets out of hand again.

Gerald my property agent is at the landing strip when we land and we leave to go look at some well established factories, meaning that it has all the machines do produce blue powder so I won't have to use half of the women that we trafficking so those stats will now also increase this will be good for both sides of my business.

POV Gerald

So as you can see this one includes all the machines you requested and even a packaging department, and as for any smells being extracted from the factory there will be minimal as this building has a water filtration system sir and the only staff you will need is a few cleaners.

POV Kai

Great I'll take it and Gerald I need 3 more just like is make sure you are able to find them this week still, I have lots to do here and I need to wrap it up as soon as possible too.

POV Gerald

No problem sir I have a few in mind and I will make sure they all to the same criteria as this one. Shell we head off to the club I wanted to show you sir. Kai nods and we leave. The club is on the beach side so you have the ocean view and Miami is always busy down by the beach so that is good for business I say as we park and enter the club this building we like to call the glass castle as you can see no concrete wall only glass tinted ones so the customers can see out but no one can see in, also it is fully equipped with cameras inside and out there isn't a blind spot here. It has five stages for your ladies and the VIP lounge runs right round the top floor with private cubicles on the second floor, you have three main bars and on the ground floor that is under us we have a private cigar  lounge with a casino and it also has private cubicles.

POV Kai

So what does a man have to do around here to get a drink I laugh as I sign the check and hand it to Gerald, he laughs and shows me to the private cigar lounge, we sit and three girls only in lace panties walk up to us immediately , the one with black long hair, huge breast, curved and ass and tanned skin sits on my lap and plays her fingers through my hair the other one takes our drink orders and the third is on the table doing a strip for us. Hey Gerald when can I move in I ask him teasingly.

POV Gerald

Actually there is a appointment on the top of this building so you can move in I say and Kai's laughs.

POV Kai

That's great I won't have to leave heaven just yet I say. We talk more business and the girls all have a turn to dance and sit on daddy's lap a few hours later Gerald, myself and now four ladies leave to the apartment upstairs. It's equipped with all the stylish furniture I like and approve. I take a seat on the white leather sofa while two girls lead Gerald to one of the rooms, VIP treatment for my man Gerald I shout at the girls as they disappear. Mia fetches me another drink while Zoe undresses me and then sits on me in straddled position, she grinds her sexy ass and this makes my cock hard, she leans forward and her places my head between her huge breasts, I slap her ass hard and she let's out a whimper, I stand up with her still attached to me, her legs around my waist and arms around my neck, my hands cups her tight tanned ass as we move our little party to the room.
I sit on the bed and she kisses me all over my chest and neck running her fingers through my hair and I feel like I am in a trance this woman has good hands I think as she massages my scalp while kissing me, she slowly pushes my back and moves down kissing me all the way from my chest to my cock that is now aching for attention she uses both her hands to hold it and uses her tongue to tease the top of my cocks head moving her hands up and down with slow tight movements. This whore knows how do make a man feel good I think to myself she teases me continuously till she is satisfied with my loud groans that escape me then all of a sudden sucks in my full cock at once and I cum from the surprise of the suction, fuck I shout out loud and she looks up and licks her lips with a smile on her face. I throw her onto the bed she moves onto all fours and fuck her hard the way her big ass bounces is so sexy, I slap it over and over as she moans out loud to fuck her deeper I do and she cries out, don't you dare fucken cum bitch I tell her and she whines wanting release but I won't let her, I slip my cock out and quickly into her ass the ring of muscles are tight as hell this let's me know she hasn't let many use her ass and she screams out loud, Boss please she cries but I slap her ass again hard my hand mark welts on her ass cheek,I fuck her like this for a while the slip myself out and into her pussy and thrust my hips harder forcing my cock deeper into her, she begs but I won't let her have her climax yet, I turn her around and while fucking her pussy I rub her sex bead this makes her moan even louder and I can feel I am on the edge too so I order her to let go and she sprays juices  from her pussy and I release myself too. She continues to cum and rubs her love bead, as I move up towards her face with my Cock and make her suck it clean she takes it all in and then I slap her forehead with it.You will stay here when I leave and no one but me gets to have you do you understand I tell her and she nods, Si boss she replies and I tell her to get me a drink she quickly jumps off the bed and gets it for me. I phone home to see if Amber is OK and I am told that she is already asleep, I tell her mother to tell her I will call in the morning and hang up as this beast of a whore comes and sits on my cock once again as she gives me my drink, while I sip on it she rides me and I feel like this is heaven.

POV Amber

Kai has been gone for two weeks now he calls very few days and when he does he sounds like he has been drinking a lot and the sounds of sex echo in the back ground while he is on the phone so I answer short and sweet to what ever he wants to know so that I can end the call quick.
I have had the decorators here and the baby room is coming along very well I chose lime wall paper and dark wood baby furniture with white glow in the dark starts for the ceiling. Dr Daniel is happy with the babies growth and today he will call me with the sex of the baby my nerves are on edge but we have an arrangement him and I that if its not boy then it will only remain between us, I paid him  £20000000 to keep his mouth shut so that Kai won't know.
The phone rings and it's Kai wanting to know if the guest house is ready to receive guests, yes it is why I ask who is coming over?

POV Kai

If you have to know I am bringing a whore back with me I tell Amber, she knows how to fuck me does that worry u baby I ask her.

POV Amber

Kai sounds like he is running a race on the other side of the line as his breathing is fast, Yes it does you are my husband Kai I say. But whatever you need baby is fine with me I say to him, I hear a women crying out with pleasure in the background. Oh you must be busy I say and he hangs up the phone. I am so angry I can't help but cry at how he is disrespecting me, all of a sudden My stomach start to cramp up very badly and I drop to the floor.

Lets playOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara