Wake-up Call Part 17

POV Kai

I run through the hospital to find my wife, Dr Daniel is monitoring Amber and my baby to make sure they fine, is my baby OK I ask as I walk into the room. I see Amber on a drip and and hooked up to machines but she is awake and looks like she has been crying, her eyes all puffy and red, what the fuck is happening I raise my voice and Dr Daniel turns and tells me that they both fine now and that Amber had been under a lot of stress and the beating I have her also added to this.

POV Dr Daniel

With some rest here in the hospital for a few days they will be right as rain again, baby is growing and the due date is around September sir I say as I walk back over to Amber and tell her to get some rest and that I will be back later to check over the monitor reports.

POV Kai

Thanks doctor, is there any way to tell if its a boy yet I ask.

POV Dr Daniel

Yes and you are having a son congratulations I say and wink at Amber as I leave.

POV Kai

I walk over to the bed where she is laying and I take her hand. When are you fucken going to listen I say to her you almost lost my child Amber.

POV Amber

No Kai I pull my hand away you did this not me I say as I turn my head to face the other side of the room not wanting to see him.

POV Kai

I grab her face and turn it to look at me, what did you say I asked you think I did this well you better explain yourself very well or I will fuck you up right now I shout at her.

POV Amber

Tears fall from my eyes as he shouts at me and blames me for what happened. Kai I am your wife, you had a whore in our guest house for days, you beat me because you didn't like how I reacted to it and then you leave  me to go fuck more whores and still want to bring her to stay and to top it off you have my parents come stay that I don't want to ever see again in my life. How do you think I must feel am I just another whore to you that can give you sons I ask him knowing that it's not a boy but a girl I am carrying but he can never know, I won't let another girl child be used like he used my innocent body and ruin her like he did me.

POV Kai

Always making it about poor little Amber, grow the fuck up if you don't satisfy me what must I do huh I shout, what I must wait till you want me fuck fine and don't worry the whore stayed back I think Miami she will remain there for me when I have business to attend there again, she knows how to fuck me I say. This is your last warning Amber don't fuck with my sons life you will regret it I tell her and kiss her lips hard then push her face away and walk out the hospital room. I find a lab technician that is on my payroll and ask him to re run the sex test when I have a hunch I am right I think to myself and leave the hospital.

POV Amber

After a week of being in hospital Mario is here to collect me to take me home where my loving husband is awaiting my return, I get into the car and off we go I speak to Mario and tell him that I am carrying a girl and what my plans are, Mario is one of my guards and I know he doesn't like Kai and is always trying to help me where he can without Kai knowing.

POV Mario

Miss Amber is having a girl and I will help her escape Mr Kai only because of what I have seen Mr Kai do to miss Amber his own sister I can only imagine what he would do to his daughter to make the bloodline stronger.
We arrive at the house and I help Miss Amber out the car and into the house I great and leave her.

POV Kai

Baby I am so happy you home as you can see our father and your mother have left and I have all your favourite treats ready for you, I pick my queen up and carry her to the room and lay her down, she tells me she is tired but I missed her son much and I just need her right now so I pull up her dress and start kissing her stomach that has grown a little.

POV Amber

Baby please I just need some sleep I am feeling very exhausted I try lie to get him to leave me alone but he won't have it, he removes my dress and kisses my stomach while pulling my  panties off then places kisses on my love spot then crawls up and sucks on my breast hard and I cry out with pain as they are sensitive.

POV Kai

Yes baby cry for daddy I say and suck the other breast playing with her nipple in my mouth then with one hand I force my cock into her she moans as she wasn't expecting it so soon and I thrust hard into her. Mmmm that's my girl baby you know I love this pussy of yours I say and kiss her my tongue finds its way into her mouth exploring every part of it as I continue to thrust in and out of her tight wet pussy and she moans louder and louder.
I knew you wanted my cock baby I tell her as she moans and starts to dig her fingers into my back with pleasure.

POV Amber

Kai is so deep inside me and it feels good I can't deny it so I just let go and enjoy his member leaving no space inside me untouched as he fills me, I push him off and make him sit as I straddle him and he holds my bottom with his hands and I move up and down on him faster while my arms hang onto his neck, that overtaking sensation takes over my body and I cry out louder as he moves inside me, I want to cum Kai I say and he tells me not now as he bounces me faster on him. Please babe let me cum I beg I need to now.

POV Kai

No baby wait I say and she keeps riding me faster and harder to I flips her off me and push her off and up against the wall her legs around me as I hold her ass in one hand and the other hand holding her hand arms up above her head while I suck on her breasts and I push myself into her harder she begs one more time and I allow her to cum and her juices pump out of her while I continue to thrust into her. I take her back to the bed and place her on all fours and fuck her till I cum but not before she does again.
We lay down and I hold her breast with one hand, she lays right up against me, I kiss her back and tell her I love her. She fell asleep in my arms, she has the most innocent face I have ever seen and I am happy she is forever mine my mind wonders about our child and his importance as my eyes fall heavy and I too fall into a much needed sleep.