Secrets Part 18

POV Amber

Months go by and I keep my focus on the prize, Kai is in and out of the country with business most of the time and he loves how huge my baby bump has become, I keep my self busy with yoga and antenatal classes during the day and at night I spend my time in the baby room making sure that it will be perfect. Kai is forever buying Teddy bears from around the world while he is on business so the room is full of them it's a shame this child will never see this room if only the circumstances where different I think to myself as I sit there holding my belly.

POV Kai

Baby come to bed I can't sleep without holding your stomach I moan standing at the door of the baby room while Amber sits on the rocking chair by the window in a long white night dress in the moon light, she looks like an angle as she gets up and walks towards me the light from the window shines right through the dress outlining her beautiful body, her hair hangs locks passed her huge breast. I wrap my arms around her waist and place a kiss in her forehead, baby you look so sexy I say to her and she smiles and laughs walking out the room.

POV Amber

I look like a whale Kai I laugh and we go to our room.
Kai helps me get comfortable on the bed and he holds on to my stomach and places kisses on it, not long now bambino he said as he starts to softly trace circles on my stomach.

The next day I put the last of my plans together with Mario as I only have a few days before baby is due and I can't afford to have anything go wrong, my bag is packed and hidden everything is ready to go just a few more days baby I say as I place both hands on my stomach.

POV Kai

I have one last business trip before my wife gives birth to our baby, I leave for Rome and I meet up with my father we see some highly recommended clients and then enjoy ourselves self's in women and drinks at a underground clubs time flies by when you having so much fun it's been 4 days since I left for the trip and I need to get back home, I take a shower and get dress and start my way out but Louise stops me.

POV Louise

Good day old friend how have you been, I ask Kai as we greet one another with a hug. Come sit with me I invite him as we head to the bar and I order some food for us along with our usual expensive brandy.

POV Kai

Louise I can't stay long I say but she won't hear of it. I am only here on a short business trip I must head back today as my wife might be giving birth soon to our first o and many babies I tell her. Her eyes widen and she smiles at me.

POV Louise

Oh come now Kai let's not let such a small thing interrupt our long awaited reunion I tease him while I tug at his tie and pull him towards me and place my lips against his.

POV Kai

OK just a little while then. We chat while eating and drinking and the next thing I know she is fucking me in her hotel penthouse, fuck I groan as I cum and push her off me, Louise I must go sweetheart I'll call you next week and I swear I will make this up to you I say as I grab my clothes from the floor and get dress. I quickly give her one last passionate kiss and leave.

POV Amber

I wake up and my night dress is soaked, I stand up quietly and quickly and call Mario. The pains are slow but painful as I wash and get dressed in loose sweat pants and a T-shirt, I quietly open the glass doors the lead outside and Mario is there to help me to the car. We leave and head for the landing strip and quickly make our way on board of my plane moments later we in the air and the cramps become faster and more painful, I hold onto the hand rest with each cramp that passes tears roll down my face as I think of our new life's that are about to start.
Mario is on a call with God knows who while I cry out with pain I unbuckle the seat belt and get on my knees to try get some relief but it's only eases a little.

POV Pilots

May day may day we going down, may day this is little lady we repeat we are going down.

POV Amber

The voices echo through the plane as the pilots send for help, more tears fall as I start to pray very hard please lord forgive me I cry out.

POV Pilots

May day may day this is little lady we repeat we going down.

POV Mario

Miss Amber is on the floor in pain and I rub her shoulders and tell her we going to be ok but she screams out in pain and falls over out cold I quickly pick her up gently and buckle her in for the landing.

POV Kai

The flight is long and I have a bad feeling that I need to get home as fast as I can when we land my car is ready and we leave.
Amber where are you I shout, not finding her in the house, I call Dr Daniel but he tells me she never came in. Stephen comes in and let me know that she left about two hours ago with Mario. Where the fuck did he take my wife I shout demanding to know but he shrugs. Find out where they went I shout and my men run out to get answers.
my phone ring and I quickly answer Amber baby is it you I answer, I drop to the floor as I receive the news that one of my planes went down in the Pacific ocean, I am informed that Amber was on boarded according to the manifest there are no survivors. Where the fuck was she going I cry out and Janet the kitchen lady softly tells me that she was going to meet up with me and that she didn't want me to miss out on the birth of our son.

POV Amber

My eyes blink open and the sounds are muffled, push Amber push hard baby one more time push and my hearing becomes clear, Mario has me sitting between his legs and wiping the sweat from my head with a bamp cool cloth while humming to me. PUSH I hear and I lean forward and push as hard as I can the pain is so bad and I am exhausted, Again Baby push I hear, who is this person calling me baby I look to see who is between my legs and as my eyes become less blurred and the face looks up at me and my heart nearly stops its Jay and I scream out with pain and happiness and push as hard as I can as the last of the cramps pass then I hear my baby's first cry in the hands of the man who will forever hold my heart and soul, tears pour from all the eyes in the room and he places my baby girl into my arms, he wipes away my strans of hair from my face and kisses me hard against my lips. Oh god Jay I am so sorry please please forgive me I beg as he just places his mouth to mine to shout me up, my body jerks as I cry and all the memories of all these years of torture flash in my mind.

POV Jay

Baby it's OK you never where to blame for the life you where given I say as I hold her and the baby close to me, Mario shacks my hand and leaves us alone.
I am here now my love and I will never let you be hurt or taken again I promise you.
Amber falls asleep and I take the baby girl from her, I clean her up and wrap her warm then place her back into her mother's arms. Don't worry little one your mother and I will never let that bad man get you I say softly as I kiss them both and leave to let them sleep.

POV Mario

I am on the phone with Miss Ambers doctor and friend, Yes the other plane went down just as planned and no survivors, yes there was a woman on board,yes sir she is doing well OK bye I end my call with Dr Daniel who was a big part of our plan to escape.
Mr Jay is I say, no one knows of this place Miss Amber made very sure that we will never been found out here in the jungle you can relax I tell him but his instinct as a father must have kicked in and he becomes very protective.

POV Jay

No Mario you for one know who Kai is and what he will do never let your guard down in fact please up security I say.
She is asleep now and I think she will be out for some time she is mentality exhausted please make sure the nanny is there to help her feed the baby if she wakes up, I will be in my room please let me know if she needs anything at all I say as I leave the office and head down the hall towards my room but not before cracking the door just a little to see my two girls asleep and well.