10 / body language (smut)

a/n: hey guys! thanks for reading! this is just a HEAVY smut warning!! twitter user @fatbcttombitch helped me write this since i'm HORRIBLE at writing smut lmao. enjoy!

****

my eyes flutter open, the sunlight dimly lights up the room through the shades. Brian is cuddled up next to me. i pretend to be asleep as he wakes up. he kisses my cheek and runs his hands through my hair.
"good morning, dear" i say opening my eyes and smile at him. he smirks. "you got something on your mind huh?"
"oh uh.. yeah...it's really stupid though" he says. his soft voice wavering.
"oh yeah? what?" i ask. he hesitates for a moment.
"well you know how Rog has that new years tradition..." i raises an eyebrow, "well i was thinking about something to start off the new year with." it takes me a few minutes, but i finally figure out what he means.
"ohh i see Bri, you naughty boy come here."
he grabs my face as if he was desperate for a touch. little moans escaping as he glides his hands down my body to my thighs, giving them a gentle yet rough squeeze.
"oh so your not opposed to the idea?" He chuckles a bit. he softly pushes me on my back as he slides my panties down. his soft touch makes my skin crawl in pleasure. his tongue made way to my core, lapping every inch of me, sending me on the edge when he inserts two calloused fingers.
"Brian..."
"mhm dear bet you like this new years plan" he exclaiming through a bitten lip. the faster the pace the more i can't control the volume.
"not yet baby wait for me." he says as my moans grow rapid. he takes off his boxers from before, already hard from viewing my pleasure.
"ah fuck you're so tight... i could cum from just that" he exclaimed as he fills me out. gripping my hips he begins pushing in and out of me. gentle groans come from his mouth as each stroke hits you. my body feels electric shock waves making me even weaker.
"i know you want to love...you can" he whispers in my ear. as soon as he says that i scratch my nails down his back and tighten around his cock. my voice radiates through the room. a minute later he releases laying down next to you.
"damn Brian...now that'll have to be a new years day tradition" i say catching my breath. he laughs looking up at the ceiling.
"i don't mind that at all" he says with a smile.