Chapter Four: Taken

Taehyung's POV
"I didn't know we got a dog," Namjoon said before he noticed me.

He ran towards me with worry.

"Jin! Come here!," Namjoon yelled as he crouched beside me.

I was shaken awake by worried Jin and Namjoon. I woke up slowly to realize I was still on the floor, Yeontan curled up beside me.

"Tae, is everything ok?," Jin said as he shook me awake.

I shook my head feeling myself begin to cry again. I felt myself hiccuping against my tears as Jin began to help me sit up.

"I-I'm pregnant... And it's Jungkook's," I whispered looking at the floor.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry," Jin said as he hugged me tightly.

I hugged him back scared to let go.

"I'm going to kill that bitch," Namjoon scowled angrily.

Jin helped me stand up and brought me to bed to sleep for the rest of the night.

The next morning...

Jungkook's POV
I woke up to find myself with a terrible hangover and somehow in my bed. I could barley move. I sat up weakly.

Buzz buzz buzz buzz

Call from Secretary Jimin 😷 ...

I pressed the glowing green button and placed it against my ear.

"Where the hell are you? It's already nine o'clock," I heard the voice yell.

I winced at the noise as I looked at my alarm clock. I must of slept through the alarm.

"Yeah yeah, I'm on my way. Give me a minute," I replied as I sat up and began to put on my clothes for the next day.

I saw a note on the table that read, 'take these - Lisa' next to some aspirin.

"Did you drink? Do you seriously have a hangover right now? You better get here right now. Someone is here to see you and I think it's import-," I heard Jimin continue.

"Yep, bye," I said cutting him off and ending the call.

I took the aspirin and began to head down the stairs to the garage. I scrolled through my text messages to see some were some from Yoongi about the red haired guy from yesterday. All the memories came flooding back from before. I felt a pang of guilt in my heart when all the information that Yoongi collected matched Taehyung's story. However, this Hoseok guy has an interesting past that I might be able to use.

I opened the garage to see my driver was already here. I got into the car and told the driver to bring me to work. When the driver parked I got out of the car into my private office to be greeted by an angry Namjoon.

"You asshole," the man said before punching me in the face.

I fell backwards from the impact.

"What the fuck?," I said under my breath as Jimin hurried to my side.

"Oh my god. Boss are you ok? Should I call security? I tried to tell you that someone was here on the phone, but you cut me off," Jimin asked as he helped me back up.

I shook my head as I stood back up.

"Nice to see you again too," I said as I rubbed my jaw where Namjoon punched me.

Namjoon grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, slamming me against a wall.

"How dare you get Taehyung pregnant and cheat on him. Don't you understand how much he loved you! Only for you to throw it away," Namjoon yelled as he glared at me.

I put my hands up as Namjoon yelled at me.

"You wouldn't understand. It's not like he loves me anyway," I said still in denial.

"I wouldn't understand?! Who needs to understand? Do you even care if Taehyung keeps the baby? Do you even care if Jin brings him to the abortion clinic right now?" Namjoon began to say.

My eyes widened. Was Taehyung going to get rid of the baby without my permission? He was carrying my baby. My baby.

I pushed Namjoon off of me.

"Jimin, cancel my meetings for today. Tell Lisa that I'm busy," I said beginning to head back to the car.

"Hey, I'm not done with you!" Namjoon yelled as I began to leave.

"That doesn't matter to me," I replied as I got into the car.

"Drive to Tae's place," I told the driver.

Taehyung's POV
I woke up later in the day. Jin stayed at home and made me some soup. I sat up in bed as I pet Yeontan some more.

"I'm going to go buy some groceries really quick. I'll be right back," Jin said.

I nodded as I laid with Yeontan and ate my soup. Until I heard a knock on the door. Yeontan ran to the door barking as I slowly trailed behind him, still wearing my clothes from the night before.

I opened the door to see Jungkook with a bruised face.

"What happened to your face?" I asked a little worried.

"That isn't important. You're coming with me," Jungkook said grabbing my arm.

I tried to move out of his grasp confused by his sudden hostility. Yeontan was trying to bite Jungkook's leg to let me go. Jungkook kicked at Yeontan as he dragged me out of the apartment. He closed the apartment door behind me, preventing Yeontan from following us.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled as I continued to try to get out of his grasp as he dragged me towards his car.

"You aren't going to get rid of the baby and I'm making sure of it. This is my baby," Jungkook began to say as he shoved me into the car.

"This is kidnapping! You can't just do this!" I yelled as I tried to open the car door, but he already had locked the door.

"Watch me," he replied.

The driver drove back to Jungkook's mansion. I tried to search for my phone, but I left it in the apartment. The driver soon stopped the car. Jungkook grabbed my arm and forced me out of the car into his mansion. He brought me to what looked like a servants quarters. I found it ironic that my first time in his house wasn't because of a date, but because I was forced to.

"You'll be staying here until the baby is born," Jungkook said as he finally let go of my arm.

I rubbed my arm seeing the bruises that began to form.

"What do you mean until the baby is born?" I asked.

"I mean, I'm going to be the one raising our baby. You know damn well that I have more resources to raise a kid than a bartender on maternity leave," Jungkook stated even chuckling a little bit.

He was right... I am not the best for the money.

"Y-you can't do this. Y-you can't take away my baby," I stuttered.

Jungkook just gave me a smile as headed for the door.

"I believe I just did," he said before closing the door behind him as well as locking the door.

How could someone I loved turn to someone so cruel.

Jungkook's POV
I ordered the servants not to let Lisa know about anything that was going on with Taehyung. I still had to figure out exactly what I was going to do with Taehyung. I need to protect him from the company even after the baby is born.

I adjusted my suit as I poured myself some more whiskey from the kitchen. It was going to be a rough day...

~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! Please comment and vote!