Chapter 15: Desperate

Jungkook's POV
Calling Jimin 😷...

"Yes sir," Jimin answered the phone.

"So, I quit my job," I began to say.

I heard a loud gasp on the other side of the line.

"What??!! Why would you do that?!!" Jimin began to yell into the phone.

I pulled the phone away from my ear until Jimin calmed down.

"Im sick of my father. You know him... Anyways, let the rest of the company know... I'll discuss the details later," Jungkook said into the phone.

"But sir...," Jimin began to say.

"Jimin, I'm counting on you," I began to say.

"Fine, fuck that asshole anyways. I'll quit too," Jimin said.

"Jimin, you really don't have to do that," I said, not wanting for him to quit his job because it me.

"Sir, I'm your secretary. I'm not gonna work for some other privileged asshole that your father chooses," Jimin explained.

I let out a sigh in relief, but wait did he just call me a privileged asshole. I shook it off and I hung up the phone and then called Yoongi. Maybe, just maybe, I can find a way to help Tae.

Calling Yoongi...

"Hello," I heard a voice say.

"Meet me at the bar. You know which one," I said hanging up.

I drove to the bar and went inside. About half an hour later Yoongi showed up.

"What took you so long? You literally live like a block away," I asked.

"Well, you woke me up," Yoongi answered.

I nodded as I ordered two beers for Yoongi and I.

"Well, I assume that I know what this is about. And no, you can't have Taehyung's information," Yoongi states firmly.

"Yoongi... I'll pay you anything. Please...," I began to beg.

Yoongi looks at me with slight pity in his eyes.

"Jungkook... It might be better if you don't. You have to understand what Taehyung is going through. You hurt him a lot. What do you think is going to happen if you just pop up back in his life? He will just get hurt even more," Yoongi explained.

I knew in my heart he was right, but I didn't want to simply stop there. I couldn't do that.

"Please, Yoongi. I know I did some fucked up things. Please, let me see him. His children are mine too," I continued to beg.

Yoongi hesitated for a moment, trying to formulate a sentence.

"I will let you find him, only if he asks me to see you. Otherwise you're on your own. Maybe you'll meet him by chance, if it's meant to be," Yoongi answered taking a sip of his beer.

I knew that that possibility was slim, but it was still a possibility.

Taehyung's POV
It's been so lonely. Namjoon and Jin visit me often, but I have never been able to do much when they aren't here. I thought about getting a job to do something, but Jin said I should rest for the sake of the babies.

I pet Yeotan as I looked to my stomach. I was much more obviously pregnant now. I decided on calling Hoseok in order to check up on the pregnancy. A couple hours later, I heard a knock on the door.

"In a minute!" I yelled out.

I walked to the door and opened it to reveal Hoseok and someone else?

"Hey, V. I hope you don't mind I brought my friend. We are going to a charity event later, so we decided to ride together," Hoseok began to blabber.

I smiled at the man next to him. He was handsome and he had a nice demeanor. They were both wearing tuxedo which was a nice sight.

"Hello, I'm Bogum. I heard a little bit about you from Hoseok," he said smoothly putting his hand out to shake mine.

I shook his hand giving him a smile. Hoseok seemed to feel awkward.

"Anyways, I don't have the equipment to do all the tests currently, but as long as I get some samples I'll run some tests to insure the health of the babies," Hoseok began to say.

He passed me some tubes for urine samples and such. I went to the bathroom to finish the tests.

Hoseok's POV
Truth is, Jin suggested to help Taehyung find some more friends to Yoongi and he asked me for some help.

"So what you think? Yoongi and I think you guys would get along very well," I began to say with a smile.

"He seems really nice," Bogum began to say with a slight pink tint to his cheeks while putting his hands in his pockets.

I smiled to myself.

"I'll give you his number in the car," I whispered smiling.

Taehyung soon came out of the bathroom with the samples and we were off to the charity event.

Taehyung's POV
I laid in bed after Bogum and Hoseok left. A couple minutes later I heard a buzz from the phone that Yoongi gave me.

000-000-0000
Hey this is Bogum. I got your number from Hoseok. Wanna hang out?

~~~~~——————
Sorry I've been so inactive. I've been really busy with school. I will try to write more.