Chapter Eleven: Plan B

Jungkook's POV
The boy turned around, his face became pale.

"Umm I'll call you back," the man said.

"Who the fuck are you?" I yelled confused on what the fuck was going on.

"Umm this can be explained... What exactly did you hear?" the butler asked.

Did this guy really think I'm that stupid.

"I'm not stupid. What do you mean that Taehyung is leaving?" I asked.

"I don't know what you mean? Taehyung who?" the guy began to say in a cool low tone voice.

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I know what I heard. Now who are you? Before I call security," I threatened.

The man looked at me and then looked away.

"Umm I got to go take a nap," the man said before he began to run away.

I quickly followed him and grabbed his arm.

"Tell me now. I can have your face up from the security cameras in all the papers as a criminal for let's say breaking and entering. I'm sure you don't want that," I continued to threaten.

The man's eyes fell in defeat.

"Fine, I'm only doing this cause of my career. I'm Yoongi. I'm pretty sure you're familiar with my services when you used me to blackmail Hoseok... Anyways, I was sent here to take Taehyung to a safe location by Namjoon and Jin. A simple forgery of identification papers and new identity type of thing so Taehyung would be able to raise his kids in peace, since you clearly don't want him in his own kid's lives..." Yoongi said throwing some shade...

My eyes widened, surprised someone that I have used before was right in front of me the whole time. I thought to myself. This was a way for my children to live. I could tell my father that I killed Taehyung. I knew Yoongi had some cred for changing identities. This could be the right thing to do, even if it means that I won't be in their lives anymore...

That thought pained me, but I have to think of the bigger picture. Taehyung and the kids would be safe. Namjoon and Jin already laid out the plan.

I soften my grip on Yoongi's arm. He brushed me off with a glare.

"Ok," I whispered.

"O-ok? You aren't mad that Taehyung has been sneaking around? What's wrong with you?" Yoongi asked.

I felt myself begin to shake. Memories of Taehyung's genuine smile filled my mind. I haven't seen it in a while. This is best.

"How long is it until you get him a new identity?" I asked, needing to know how long I had left with him.

"Probably around two weeks," Yoongi stated as he pulled his arm from my grip.

"Good, I'll be able to protect him until then,"  I muttered.

Yoongi looked at me, dumbfounded.

"Why are you like this? I'm taking Taehyung away," he said confused.

I stuffed my hands in my pockets.

"Well it's simple. We both want to protect him from me," I said.

Yoongi's eyes softened as he looked at me. I could feel his sympathy. I didn't deserve it. It was my fault Taehyung was in this mess. If I was honest, he wouldn't have to do this.

"Do me a favor... I know I don't really deserve it, but don't tell Tae I know," I said not wanting to make this harder.

My heart hurts... I don't understand...

Yoongi nodded at me. He gave me a look that I couldn't quite comprehend.

I began to walk towards the graveyard where my mom was buried, leaving Yoongi behind. After my parents divorced, my mother got really sick and died shortly after. I bought a house near her to feel closer to her.

I entered the graveyard and found my mom's stone. Luckily it seemed pretty empty today.

I sat down in front of the grave.

"Mom, I don't know what to do anymore... I'm sorry I haven't visited you in a while. I miss you so much... I found someone I like a lot, but I hurt them a lot. I don't want to hurt him anymore," I whispered to her.

I hated myself. I know that. I feel like my mother is really disappointed in me if she's watching.

Namjoon's POV
Yoongi came over and explained the whole incident to Jin and I.

I was shocked. Jin was just as well.

After Yoongi left Jin, held my arm and looked at me.

"Do you think he really loves him?" Jin asked.

"I don't know anymore," I whispered.

Jungkook's POV
I woke up to a frantic Jimin waking me up with an umbrella. I sighed realizing I must of fell asleep in the rain. I glared at Jimin. Half of it was his fault. If he only kept his mouth shut.

I brought myself to my feet as I swung my arm at him, punching him square in the eye. Jimin fell backwards from the impact.

"That's for telling father what happened," I said as I stretched out my hand to help him up.

Even though he pretty much ruined part of my life, he was still basically family.

"Yeah, I deserved that. I'm sorry," Jimin muttered as he picked up the umbrella he dropped and cradled his eye.

Jimin took my hand as I helped him up.

"Whatever. He probably was going to find out sooner or later," I responded.

Jimin held the umbrella over us both as our eyes traveled back to my mothers stone.

"I came here to apologize to find you here... Is everything ok?" Jimin asked with a voice full of sincere worry.

I nodded, lying.

"I know you aren't... If you don't want to tell me, it's ok. Just know I'm here," Jimin said.

Taehyung's POV
I looked at the picture of my baby. I played with the picture in my hand. It was already night time. I felt so alone. I saw Jungkook's wife for a little bit, but she told me to tell Jungkook she left to go to a court thing or something.

I could hear the sound of rain. I stood up and made my way to the kitchen. A couple minutes later I heard the front door open. A soaked Jungkook stood there before entering inside. His secretary followed behind him with a black eye.

"Hey, Taehyung. Jungkook here fell asleep in the rain. Please take care of him... I have to take care of some work things," the secretary said to me.

He fell asleep? It's been raining for at least an hour. I felt myself begin to worry that he would get sick.

Jimin quickly left afterwards, closing the door behind him. Jungkook sat down across from me in the kitchen after grabbing a whiskey bottle. He poured himself a glass.

I never really seen him this down. I looked up at him.

"Jungkook," I whispered to get his attention.

He looked up at me.

"You should change clothes, you'll get sick," I said worried about him.

"Don't tell me what to do," Jungkook said in low outburst as he drank his drink.

I felt myself flinch. Was he always like this? He reached out to my hand when I flinched as he seem to tense up with my actions.

"I'm sorry, you're right," Jungkook apologized after seeing my reaction.

He stood up and walked to his room where he changed into a t shirt and sweatpants. He walked towards me coughing slightly. He looked pale and sick.

"Jungkook, are you ok?" I asked, worried.

He took a couple steps towards me.

Something wasn't right.

~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!!!! Please vote and comment!