Chapter Ten: Gender Reveal

Taehyung's POV
"Well that was easy," Yoongi said stuffing his hands in his pockets.

I shuffled as I sat up on the bed.

"When can we leave?" I asked.

"Well, you see you aren't going to be able to stay where you are staying right now. We might even have to fake a whole new identity. We both know how persistent Jungkook is. There is know way he would just let you go. It's gonna take some time to prepare your leave safely," Yoongi explained.

I nodded as I comprehended his words.

"The Doctor is coming by today. Im the one who has the blackmail on him, so keep in mind he's an ally for the time being," Yoongi continued.

"Blackmail?" I questioned.

"Yep, poor guy is the son of a mafia leader from Korea. Let's say his departure from his family wasn't that great," Yoongi said.

I let out a small oh, surprised someone so gentle could have such a dark family.

"I'm going to go call him. I'll come back later," Yoongi said before leaving.

I thought to myself. I still had a question I wanted to ask Jungkook as well.

Jungkook's POV
What was I going to do...

My father wasn't supposed to know. I don't want to kill Taehyung. I couldn't just kill Taehyung. I was only supposed to raise the kid and leave Taehyung. It wasn't supposed to go this far.

I swear when I get a hand on Jimin, I might just kill him.

I heard Taehyung's door open.The new butler walked out and signaled he was going to call Hoseok. After a while, Taehyung walked out too.

Taehyung walked to me slightly shaking.

"C-can I ask you something?" Taehyung whispered in a angelic voice.

I nodded, gesturing for him to continue.

"Do you want to kill me? Why? Just why did you let me fall in love with you? Why use me?," he begin to sputter our questions.

His eyes began to water.

I knew I hurt him, but I didn't realize how bad it was.

"I-I don't know... I just don't want to hurt you...  That night when I first saw you, I couldn't stop myself," I stuttered.

Flashback
Two years earlier...
I was visiting a bar after a drink with some friends. No one knew I was gay except for Jimin. Almost everyone knew that I was betrothed already though to Lisa them.

I remember seeing his face. His voice was so enticing. Everything he did was plain beautiful. He was the most beautiful bartender no person I've ever seen.

I began visiting that bar often in order to figure out more about him. I began to talk to him every time he served me and we began to bond. I would complain about my job and I would listen to him complain about his roommates. I began asking him out after I explained how I had to do things in secret cause of "press". Luckily, he never heard of my company.

We ended up visiting each other in hotels at least once a week. Things began to get serious. I felt guilty and began to put an emotional block in our relationship.

It was wrong... I was already married and it was eating me in the inside. I kept thinking about breaking up with Taehyung and telling him the truth, but I couldn't. It was too hard. I wanted to see him every day.