chapter 5

Alia's p.o.v

She stood there with everyone's eyes on her, and as she moved forward towards me everyone  standing in her path gave way, like a queen, I honestly really admired her, she was a mixture of beauty and brains and let's not forget class too.

She stopped beside me and folded her arms on her chest, daring Claire to say a word, Claire on the other hand didn't have as much confidence as she had when she was talking to me.

"What worm? cats got your tongue?"Pearl said.

Yes, Pearl was the one defending me, who would ever think, since she didn't know me, maybe this was much more than it seems?

"Pearl you are back! Am so happy to see you wow how was your vacation" Claire said cheerfully Even if it was obvious that she was faking it.

"Splendid and I can see you are still with a guy that doesn't respect or regard you, and let's not forget uses you"Pearl said with a smile showing off her perfectly white teeth.

"I......I don't get you" Claire said in annoyance but then she put on a fake smile to cover it up.

"C'mon Al let's get out of here we don't want to become worms now do we?"Pearl said and left, even Claire made way for her.

Amazing, bad ass. I thought

I held Tracy's hands and we left, following Pearl, when I walked past Zion I heard him hiss, I didn't even dare look at him.

We all had history together including my newfound idol Pearl, she took the seat next to mine and I was so nervous, why she defended me in the hallway was something I didn't understand, I knew I had to ask her about it, but how? She was totally on a different level.

"Stop looking at her"Tracy whispered to me.

I blushed a little, didn't know it was that obvious, I admired Everything about Pearl, her look, her dress,the way she talked and responded and even contributed to the lectures made my admiration for her double.

"Ok guys that would be all for today I would like your projects submitted on my desk first thing Monday morning okay," the teacher said and left the class.

"Alia I don't think you should be staring at me all day" Pearl said to me when the teacher left.

I blushed a little"am sorry I just admire you a lot" I said.

"Pearl Xavier Daniel," she said and brought her hands for a handshake.

I shook her hands"Alia Trey" I said with a smile.

"I know already, and you are beautiful, I'm Sorry for what my brother did yesterday," she said with a smile that kind of warmed my heart.

"Oh no problem but he saved me today tho" I said.

"Yes and he has been complaining about you at home too and that's why I am inviting you to my birthday party this weekend" she said cheerfully.

"Wow okay, really where?" I asked.

"Our house, like our family house, don't worry I will text you the address, so what's your next class?" she asked.

"Chemistry you?"

"Same I think we are majoring in the same thing so common let's go" she said and stood up.

I turned to Tracy who had been staring at us with her mouth half opened, she had a surprised look on her face and I was about to tell her to close it when I heard Zion's voice.