CHAPTER 19 (END OF THE SEASON 1)!

Zions p.o.v

I couldn't believe my eyes,the heart of man was really desperately wicked,if I was told she could do something like that to Alia I would have bet my inheritance on it.

"TRACY!!!!!!"Pearl shouted as she took couldn't believe it,we were all shocked.

"It's not possible Mr Cole are you sure you have the right person?Tracy is Alia's best friend she loves her" Daniel said.

"Well I would let her speak for herself"Mr Cole said as he turned to Tracy who had her head bowed.

She lifted up her head slowly and looked at us,her eyes held so many emotions that it was hard to know if she was sorry or not,she looked at Alia's mum who was in tears then at Daniel,then me and lastly Pearl.

"Yes I pushed her down that staircase and I don't regret it,why should I? Alia is a stupid bitch that deserves to die,she goes around pretending like she's an angel sent from heaven,her naivety is annoying and frustrating!!!,I hate her and I pray she never wakes up! Then to make things worse she stole Zion from me! Yes Zion I've been in love with you since grade school,I've been the one sending you all those letters that you keep burning,we were almost so close to dating when you and Claire had issues,just this tiny bitsy close but what did Alia do? She stole your heart from me!! Then she took everyone's attention from me,Daniel's attention she even got pearls attention something I've been wishing for!! I hate the fact that she's so lucky, I wasn't planning on hurting her at the party tho,I planned something worse but I couldn't control my anger anymore when I saw Zion kiss her and how Claire was humiliated because of that plane jane! So I lost it,I wanted to hit her with something harder tho but I believe the wine bottle was enough,so yes I was the one who threw that stone at her window,and I wish from the depths of my heart that she dies"Tracy said and with every word she spoke her appearance turned darker.

"Lock her up"I said not wanting to hear anything else.

"You should be disappointed in yourself Tracy,I didn't know envy and jealousy could eat you up to this point,and all Alia did was love you like a sister,she adored you and thought she could depend on you,what a shame"Daniel said,the pain he felt was visible in his eyes and the tears that where threatening to spill was evidence that he was broken just like everyone else.

"Well I pray she dies and never come back!"Tracy said with no remorse whatsoever.

"Well I pray you never see the light of day again or ever breath fresh air again,and believe me Alia would wake up and you...you would Roth in hell"Daniel said and left the room.

Alia's mum was still in shock,she just stared at Tracy in disbelief,Pearl on the other hand went over and slapped Tracy but was held by an officer before she could slap her again.

"People like you are the ones who end up lonely and sad with no one to love them,and Tracy after jail I would make sure I hunt you down and make you suffer"Pearl said and left the room.

"How could you?"Alia's mum said minutes after Pearl left.

"How could you hurt someone that loved you so much,if they told me Claire or Daniel or Pearl hut my daughter I wouldn't be so surprised,but you,Tracy,you!!!! You tried to kill my baby Alia when you know she's all I've got,you!! You tried to take my world away from me! You!! Tracy, Tracy why? Why?"Alia mum said in tears and pain.

"I do not regret it and I still wish her death"Tracy said with no remorse.

"Then I believe you deserve whatsoever life throws at you"Alia's mum said and left.

I looked at Tracy and all I could see was a sick girl,that has betrayed everyone and everything she claimed to love and for a very stupid reason, Me, a man that would never love her or see her as anything good.

"Cole you can do your job,I would head back to the hospital now"I said to the detective and left.

When I got to the car Pearl and everyone else was already seated in the car,as I started the engine of the car Alia's smiling face flashed in my mind,and the pain of reality struck me again,my Alia is in the state if life and death and there's nothing I can do about it,but pray everything would be okay.

When we got back to the hospital the doctor called us into her office,she had a sad look on her face which made so many thoughts cone to my mind, terrible thoughts.

"I called you all here cause I believe you are all family of the patient just like you said yesterday,anyways, there is no need to beat around the bush so, the patient has gone into coma,ten minutes ago"

"What?!!!"we all chorused.

"Yes due to the force with which she hit the ground she had a seizure and she went into coma"the doctor said.

"So.....so.....so.....when is she likely to wake up?"I asked as I was trying desperately not to allow the tears run down my face,I had to be strong for her mum.

"2months,6months,1year,2 even in 5years time,we never can tell" the doctor said.

"My baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Alia mum shouted.

"Sorry ma'am we did our best,all we can do now is pray and hopefully she would come back to us sooner that we expect"the doctor said.

************************************
Seven years later

It's been seven years since Alia went into coma and honestly life hasn't really been easy for me.

I kept going to see her as often as I could,we didn't need to pay to keep her on life support as the hospital she was in belongs to my mother.

I graduated from the University and now run my father's company, but unfortunately I was moved to Washington DC to head the head quarters.

I wasn't married and wasn't ready to marry either,it was either Alia or no one else,but I had my many flings which I used as a coping mechanism tho, so to the world I was a billionaire play boy.

The sound of my phone ringing brought me out of my long train of thoughts.

"Hello" I said.

"Zion she's....... she's.....she's....she's....awake,she has woken up! But.....but....she has amnesia" Pearl said on the other end.

"What!"

************************************
The end..

Hey lovelies!!!!!!

So strange love season 1 has come to and end.

Ahhhhhhhhh

What do you think?

What didn't you like?

What are your expectations?

Did you suspect Tracy as the villan?

Now seven years later Alia has woken up,

But

She has amnesia!!!!

What do you think would happen to the love of Zion and Alia?

Stay tuned for the season 2.

But for now

Xoxo
Until next time
😘