chapter 14

Alia's p.o.v.

I froze on the spot at the sound of the person's voice, I recognized the voice all too well and fear gripped me.

Zion on the other hand placed his forehead on mine and kissed me on the cheek.

"How dare you, you boyfriend snatcher, you stupid disgusting excuse for a human, how dare you!"Claire said angrily, dramatically too.

"And who are you calling names right now?"Zion said to her.

"This shameless girl that stole you from me!"Claire said the anger building up with every word she spoke.

"The last time I checked you are the only piece of shit here right now, so please can you leave? As you can see I need to know if the love of my life would accept to be mine, so please excuse us"Zion said.

"Love.....life....ahhh I hate you Alia and I promise you, you will regret this"Claire said and left angrily.

"Zion...I need to go Zion please let me go" I said immediately Claire left.

"Hey hey hey calm down, shh please"Zion said as he tried to hold me.

"Zion I am in trouble, she's going to tell her mum and my life here is officially a living hell please Zion please, "I said as fear gripped me at the thought of what Claire and her mother would do to me.

"Hey you have me okay and I promise no harm would come to you"Zion said as he placed kisses on my forehead and cheeks.

"But how sure am I that this isn't another trick! How sure am I that you love me or all these is not to spite Claire" I said.

"This is strange to me too okay this is weird this feeling is weird but am willing to walk it out with you but that's if you are ready" Zion said.

"But am not ready, am not ready to go into something as serious as this, "I said.

"So you are scared?"Zion asked.

"Yes...I'm not scared I'm freaking out!"I said.

"So am I but am willing to work this out with you babe," Zion said as he took my hands in his, the touch sent shivers down my spine.

"I am not your babe, and there is absolutely nothing to work out here ....I don't even believe a word you say....leave me alone Zion" I said and jerked my hands away from his and made my back to the cafeteria .

Do not blame me if I don't believe his words, this whole thing is strange to me, like you might have guessed, I've never had a boyfriend, Zion gave me my first kiss, but after that he embarrassed me in front of the whole school, then he tells me he loves me now! How?!.

I shook my head like it would clear my thoughts, Zion was as confusing as confusion can get and I honestly don't need that in my life right now.

"Hey babe you took so long" Tracy said as I took my seat at the table.

"What's wrong?"Daniel asked. Trust him to notice my every mood.

"Nothing" I said not wanting to talk about it.

"Alia talk to me"Daniel said again.

"Am fine? "I said.

This time more firmly than I had meant, I didn't want to talk about Zion at the moment I just wish they respected that.

"Okay but this isn't over" Daniel said.

"Hey, you boyfriend snatcher!"I heard Claire's voice from behind me, she was angry and I was dead.

Before I could turn to look at her she slapped me from behind, hitting my ear instead of my face and it hurt.

"How dare you hit her"I heard Tracy say and stood up.

"I have every right in the world to hit a filthy, disgusting excuse of a lady, a boyfriend snatcher, a betrayer!"Claire said angrily and tried to slap me again as I had stood up and was facing her, but Daniel caught her hands before they could reach my face.

"I swear if you as much as lay a finger on her again you would regret it"Daniel said and let go of her hands.

"You think am afraid of you Daniel boy? I would deal with all of you especially this whore!!!!!!"Claire said and turned her back to leave but was blocked by Zion.

"Baby," Claire said with an automatic fake smile on her face.

"If you ever in your disgusting life..ever!..lay your hands on my woman again...you won't live to tell the story Claire" Zion said coldly and calmly like he was threatening someone's life.

"Zion baby let's talk about this"Claire said.

But Zion walked past her and came over to where I was standing with my hands on my ear, he put a loosed strand of my hair behind my ear gently and placed a kiss on my forehead and before I knew what was happening he carried me bridal style, like I weighed nothing.

Embarrassment flooded through my body and my cheeks were sure as red as tomatoes at the moment, everyone stood with their eyes wide open shocked by what was happening, and my friends weren't left out.

Claire stood there with no words coming out of her mouth but the anger and the pain she was feeling were in full display on her face, and I believed the tears she had been fighting not to fall started rolling down her face.

I looked up at Zion and found him already Starring at me, and that's when I asked myself, how? How did we get to this point? How did Zion love me? How is all this happening? But no answers could satisfy my questions.

"Hey everyone listen up! Anyone or anything that tries to hurt Alia ever again in this school and outside this school wants a war with me" Zion said and climbed onto our table with me still in his hands.

Did I not weigh anything? My subconsciousness asked.

"As light as a feather baby" a voice said in my head which made me roll my eyes.

"This woman in my arms is mine, you touch her, you touch me, understood?"Zion said.

"Yes sir" everyone chorused.

Zion came down from the table and walked out of the canteen, with everyone moving out of the way for him to pass.

My life was officially a living hell.
************************************
THANKS FOR READING!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALSO FOLLOW ME HERE ON WATTPAD FOR MORE INTERESTING STORIES YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS HERE ON WATTPAD

Xoxo
(Drops pen)