Epilogue

Hermione ran her fingers along the spines of the books in front of her as she perused the bookshelves. She never grew tired of spending time in this library. Even though it had been part of her home for a while now, she still found new treasures hidden in the stacks.

She pursed her lips, searching for a specific book among the thousands. On her left hand, a large emerald ring sparkled in the sunlight that was coming in from the large picture window across the room.

She was so engrossed in her task that she didn't even hear footsteps coming up behind her. Suddenly, a strong arm wrapped itself around her waist and a smooth, masculine voice spoke in her ear. "There you are. I should have known you would be in here."

She smiled, then let out a triumphant exclamation, "Aha! Here it is."

She pulled a book out of the shelf, entitled Magical Names & Their Meanings for Baby Witches & Wizards.

"But we already know their names," the voice chided her gently, "Draco Jr. and Dracomena."

"Ha! More like Harry and Ronette," she answered teasingly, her hand landing on top of his, which was resting on her ever-growing belly.

Draco shuddered then spoke over her shoulder towards her abdomen, "Don't worry, babies, I'd never let her do that to you."

Then he took his other hand, brushing her hair away from one of her shoulders, and placed soft kisses on her neck.

"Draco," she exclaimed breathlessly, a satisfied smile spreading over her face. He brought his kisses down to her collarbone and she let out a blissful sigh.

"All right, I have what I need. Anyway, Harry, Ginny, and James are going to be here for dinner soon with Ron and Luna. You have to promise to look through this book with me tomorrow though."

"Deal." Then Draco turned her around to face him. "I knew you couldn't resist me for long," he said smugly and pulled her body in close to his.

She put an arm around his neck and chided him, "You really are a petulant child sometimes, you know that?"

He laced the fingers of her left hand in his, admiring the emerald ring on them. "I can't believe you ever said this was gaudy. It looks like it was made for you."

Hermione looked down at the ring on her finger. "I will admit that it's grown on me, much like the man who gave it to me," she teased.

Draco placed a gentle hand on her stomach again. "You hear that, babies, your mother thinks I'm irresistible."

Hermione rolled her eyes, then said thoughtfully, "Can you believe it was four years ago today that we met again at the Ministry Christmas party?"

Draco chuckled. "Steven Carmichael has no idea what he missed...serves him right for being such a bore."

Hermione gave his arm a playful swat as Draco continued. "That day changed my life. It gave me something I never had before."

"What's that?" Hermione asked him, quizzically.

"Hope."

Then his eyes turned serious.

"I love you, Mrs. Draco Malfoy," he said in a low voice, before placing a deep kiss on her lips that felt like coming home.

THE END

A/N: There you have it! Please do let me know your thoughts on how it all turned out :) I LOVE to hear from my readers and I get a big ol' stupid Rupert Grint-like smile on my face when I get a new comment. Even if you are reading this way after I completed it, I'd still love to hear from you. I read and respond to all my comments!

Thank you to everyone who showed this story love, especially silverstorme (who designed the beautiful cover; many thanks!) Miiiniii2BreeRathbone, Svooshcottonsheetss, and mixxie-mouse. You guys rock!

Until next time! If you liked this story please VOTE, COMMENT, & SHARE with your friends.

If you want to read more of my stuff, follow me here! You can also visit my website (www.CeceLouise.com) and find me on Facebook (CeceLouiseAuthor), Twitter (CeceLAuthor), and Pinterest (CeceLouiseAuthor).

I am currently posting my next Dramione Fanfiction, Defending the Dark. Check it out under my profile: CeceLouise1.

If you like my writing style, check out my debut novel, Desperate Forest, a YA fantasy that is out now. You can find it on Amazon in the Kindle store or by searching Cece Louise (or click the link in my profile).