4

Ok this might get a little bothersome for some people, there is abuse in this chapter so if it feels like it'll be too real then go ahead and skip it, you don't really need it later, it's just here to pick things up a bit. ~S
~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

              We pull up to my house. Sarah's car was there but I knew she had just gotten home. I get out of the car and wave at Viviann. I walked inside and slam the door behind me.

              "Ok, bitch where are you?" I whisper. I hear moaning from upstairs, she's already gotten into another man's pants, "Christ." I mutter. I go up the stairs into Silver and Shaylee's room, they look up at me with their emerald green eyes and innocent faces. I gesture for them to come with me. I crouch down, hug them, and they start crying. I shush them and tell them to go out to Viv's car. I text her and tell her to take them, that I'd walk back.

              Once they go outside I go back up the stairs and kick open Sarah's door. Her and the guy look up at me. I go up to him and notice it's my dentist, gross. I grab him by the back of the neck and look him in the eyes, "I'll give you three minutes to get the fuck out of my house," I turn to her, "and that gives you three minutes the get your clothes on, whore." I release him and leave the room, but I feel her glare on me the whole time.

            He comes out of the room adjusting his belt and waves at me shyly. He goes down the stairs and out the front door. I heard movement inside the room so I enter again. "What the fuck was that?" She hisses at me.

            I point a finger at her, "what you do is so unhealthy for this family, if you'll even fucking call it that." I glare at her so hard I thought she might crack but I should've known better, instead she starts laughing like a lunatic.

            "You think you're family? You're just how I fucked up seventeen years ago. Silver and Shaylee? They're my family. They care about me." She takes a swig out of her flask and I knock it out of her hand. She glares at me like I'm dog shit on the bottom of her shoe.

            "They don't fucking care about you. You scare the piss outta them, they stay here because they have to." Her expression hardens further.

             "What did you just say to me?"

             "I said, they don't care about your dumb ass. All you ever do is drink and scream and do drugs. Hell I bet you dont even remember their birthday."

             She slaps me as hard as she can, screaming as she does so, "you motherfucking bitch, you dont know a damned thing about me." She steps towards me as I hold my cheek. She pulls her arm back to punch me but I move before she could touch me, throwing her off balance. I grab her arm and wrap it around her back pulling her hand up between her shoulder blades. She winces but I know it doesn't bother her that bad, she's too numb to feel anything at the moment.

              "Lay another finger on me and I call the police, got it?" She's surprised but stays silent. I let her go and begin to walk away. I reach the top of the stairs before I hear her approach behind me.

              She yells out just as I feel two hands on my shoulders and the next thing I know my vision starts to go out, I'm at the bottom of the stairs, and finally I see her standing over me I'm prepared for whatever comes next. She kicks my head as hard as she can as she walks by me and I black out. I know she's won this one.

              When I come to she's sipping tea in the kitchen, facing away from me. I get up on shaking legs and head to the front door ignoring my sudden urge to puke, "this isnt over, bitch," she jumps slightly when I speak so I know she's not expecting it, "You may have won this battle, but I've already won the war you just dont know it." I step out the door and slam it behind me. My head is pounding, my legs are jelly, and the tunnel vision was coming back. I call Viviann as I walk and she answers on the third ring.

             "I need you to come get me, I'm at the end of my street." I hang up, hold onto the stop sign at the end of the street, and pass out again on the sidewalk.