Chapter 3

"Well well, who is this familiar face I see in line?"
----

That voice... That all too familiar, accented voice. You cringed slightly and hoped to whatever God or Goddess was out there was in your favor. You turned your head and saw the man who was in your apartment earlier, still adorning his cocky smirk. He wasn't alone, but it wasn't the detective you saw earlier standing by his side. There stood a man, barely shorter than Lucifer, to the right of Lucifer. He was a black man, bald and was very handsome.

"He's not human either, Nibble." Venom hissed.

"Greeeaat." You muttered, before a small smile formed on your face. "Hello Mr. Morningstar."

"Going to Lux are we? What a coincidence. I'm the owner, and I was hoping to speak with you again. Drinks on me tonight." He unclipped the red velvour rope, and gestured for you to join him and presumably the man with him. Venom was against the idea and you were too, but you could tell there was probably a slim chance they would let you go. Especially since you were questioned by Lucifer Morningstar earlier in the day.

You stepped out line and joined the two, ignoring the glares from the others in line. They led the way into the club, and you followed at a safe distance. The club was huge, different from the bars you and your old friends back in San Francisco would go to. Music was blasting through the grand room, thankfully it wasn't bothering Venom to an extreme point. You noticed there were beautiful women dancing and serving tables in revealing outfits, and men with only black shorts joined them. People were shooting back drinks and dancing, it was almost overwhelming for you.

You followed Lucifer and his companion down the stairs leading to the sea a people, and somehow managed to follow them both to a booth in the back corner. You sat as far away from them as you could in the booth, while taking note of the exits. The strange man seemed to be glaring at you, while Lucifer looked between the both of with a shit eating grin.

"Oh I should introduce you both. (Y/N) this is my dear old brother Amenadiel, Amenadiel this is (Y/N). I met them earlier today." The club owner slash detective introduced. Your brows furrowed, the two of them looked nothing alike to be blood brothers...

"U-Uh hey?" You raised your voice to be heared over the music. Your hand twitched, Venom must be hurting from the loud music. "Nice to meet you, Amenadiel." He stared though, his eyes squinted.

"What brings you to my club?"

"Rough day, I wanted a drink to relax." After you said that sentence, a random waiter came and dropped off three drinks for the table. Weird. You took a sip of the drink, eyeing the two. Venom cleared the drink of any possible poisons or tampering with. It was good, though you had a feeling you would of enjoyed it more with your friend's back in San Francisco.

"What brings you to-'

"Strange. You appear to be human." Lucifer's brother cut off.

"Thanks?" What is with these two? Both look and sound human but Venom told you otherwise... And you trust your Symbiote friend more than two strangers. You looked to Lucifer who seemed to not like the statement Amenadiel spoke.

"But there is something else, something I can't place a finger on. What are you?" His tone was strong, his voice deep, and his glare was harsh as he stared at you.

"Yeah, that's probably my charm." You roll your eyes and stand from the booth. "Well thanks for the free drinks Mr. Morningstar, but I feel highly uncomfortable with your brother and his death glare." Venom was getting antsy and you were too when you saw the dark skinned man stand from the booth as well. It was a glare off between you and Amenadiel, the tension made everyone start to look your way.

"I think you both simply got off on the wrong foot. My brother is not used to human interaction, or any to be exact." Lucifer tried settling the tension growing with a nervous laugh. "Come on you two, no need to be so aggressive.

"Perhaps this filthy creature should tell us what they are-" That was the last straw for you, and for Venom too. Nobody called you a creature in that tone. In a swift motion, you grabbed the drink that was barely sipped and splash it on Amenadiel. Thankfully Venom was on board for public humiliation rather than tearing him to part.

"You said drinks were in you right, Mr. Morningstar?Because it seems like this one is on your asshole of a brother!" You snarled, Venoms voice ever so slightly came through as well. "Please don't contact me again." And with that you turned from the table and stormed through the sea of people staring, anger clear on your face.

"Looks like we need to do some investigating on this Morningstar." You seethed.

"Tonight? And a snack too while we are out?" Venom responded.

"We'll see after what we find out."

-----

"Well great going, you moron!" Lucifer shouted to his angelic brother as they entered his house. "You weren't supposed to let them know that we know they aren't entirely human!"

"I saw blackness, Lucifer. Behind their eyes was pure darkness." Amendial tried to justify his actions. "I haven't seen darkness like that in a long time. Aren't you wary of what could happen with that thing on the loose? What if it is something Dad didn't want here on Earth?"

"On the contrary, I find them quite intriguing. A mysterious being, either in the human body or is in disguise." The Devil smiled. "And since when did I ever give a shit about what Father wants or not."

"I do though, Luci. I do."Amenadiel sighed, heading back to the elevator. "They aren't what they seem, I can tell you that much. I haven't seen something like that in my eons of life... But I won't mess with your 'investigation' on them." He said bitterly, before leaving the penthouse.

----

You closed your apartment door shut and your hands went straight to you head, gripping fist fulls of (h/c) hair. You opened your mouth like you were going to scream, but barely any noise came out. You were frustrated beyond belief.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'VE BEEN HERE ONE DAY AND ARE ALREADY IN SHIT." You finally yell.

"I say we eat their heads!" Venom's distorted voice chuckled.

"We can't because one is related to someone on the police force, and the other is on the police force! It will be too suspicious." You sigh and collapse onto your couch. "We don't have the money to move again, and our friends have enough on their plates back in SanFran." You sat in silence for a few moments, and Venom wasn't sure what to say. Two non-humans were onto you and the Symbiote living your body.

You came up with an idea. You pulled out youe cellphone and dialed a number you knew by heart. Bringing the phone to your ear, you listened to the ring a few times before finally he picked up.

"H-Hey (Y/N)! How is the move coming along?" You heard his familiar voice come through, Venom moved himself outside you body, watching you.

"Hey Eddie, I need some help."

----
A/N: Here's chapter 3 for yall!
Some updates: had the wrist surgery last month on the 18th. Got a ganglion cyst removed. The bandages are off and the stitches dissolved. Now its a funky lookin scar.
College Started and its already goin down hill haha.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)