Chapter 12

A/N: This chapter is a bit of a mess but I enjoyed writing it. Just a warning!!!! There is some suggestive talk uwu♥

-------------

The beast living inside them was extremely interesting to Lucifer in many ways, but the human made him feel different. A good different.

"Sleep well, darling." Lucifer, without any impulse control, gently kissed their cheek. His eyes widened at his actions and he quickly darted away. This definitely called for a therapy appointment with Linda.

-----------

"So what are we doing at a therapist's office and not down at the station with Chloe to deal with Gene breaking into my apartment?" You eyed Lucifer who you were sitting next too in the waiting room. You woke up yet again in Lucifers bed, but at least there was no hangover. You didn't get much time to wake up peacefully thanks to Lucifer insisting you both go somewhere he didn't disclose to you.

"I would like you to meet Linda, my therapist, is all." He smirked. "And don't worry, I called Chloe and she is dealing with it until we get done here."

"Does she know you are..."

"Yes, she knows I am actually the devil, and she knows about Amenadiel and Mazikeen. Which speaking of my demon friend, you'll be meeting her today as well. Officially."

"Oh okay." You looked to the ground, but then back to Lucifer with your head tilted in confusion. "Why do I need to meet your therapist?"

"You are my bodyguard after all, and I am sure that if you need a therapist for you and Venom she would take you on as a patient."

"I-"

"Lucifer I am ready to see you." A blonde woman, who you presumed to be Linda, stuck her head out of her office after a man left the office. She quickly ducked back in while Lucifer stood up and strode towards the therapist office.

'Ugh' You think to yourself before you begrudgingly followed the devil into his therapists office. Lucifer was already sitting on the couch, his hands folded on his lap while smiling between you and the confused therapist. Lucifer patted the spot next to him for you to join him, which you did.

"Hello there...What's going on, Lucifer?" Linda blinked, smiling tightly. "I didn't realize we were having someone join us."

"So it is a habit of yours not to tell people about the things you do, Lucifer. Let's talk to your therapist about it." You teased and then turned towards Linda. "Hello, I am (Y/N). Lucifer hired me to be his bodyguard about a week ago, I think? Anyways, it is nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too, (Y/N). I usually don't do therapy sessions with others in the room unless it is couples."

"No problem, I can wait in the lobby." You were about to get up from the couch but Lucifer's hand stops you.

"Well then let's consider this couples therapy then."

You choked on air as you glared daggers at him, Venom laughing his goo-y ass off at the embarrassment you felt. Lucifers smugly smiled towards you and then towards Linda. You sit back down on the couch, letting you body sink deeply into the cushion with your arms crossed.

"W-well I guess this- wait is this another situation where you want me to be someone's therapist against their will; like with Chloe?" Linda asked.

"You've done this before?" You cocked a brow.

"Yes anyways onto the session!"

"I think one would call that avoidance. Let's talk about it more." You smirked, looking to Linda who was holding back a laugh.