Chapter 13

Without a second thought Lucifer wrapped his arm around their frame, pulling them close to his chest. (Y/N) nuzzled their face into his chest and let out an exaggerated breath as they clutched on to him.

"Goodnight, my dear (Y/N)."

--------

His lips were soft against your hot skin as he peppered kisses from your jaw down your chest, his deep brown eyes never leaving yours. You gasped when you felt his hands slowly run up your outer thighs before they found themselves on your inner thighs. He teased you slightly, before moving his hands next to you while putting himself in a position to hover over you.

"Lucifer..." You whispered.

"Yes, darling?" He replied in a husky tone. He was smiling down at you with admiration as you squirmed, feeling a bit embarrassed under his gaze. "(Y/N), you are absolutely stunning, you don't have to be embarrassed. I am just soaking in your lovely, bare form. What do you want?"

"Take me..."

"(Y/N) WAKE UP."

Your eyes snapped open and your body jerked a little as you woke up. You felt like your heart was about to burst from your rib cage. Your face felt flushed as you immediately looked to where you remembered Lucifer was last night.

An empty spot.

You let out a some-what relieved sighed and laid back, closing your eyes. You took a few moments to collect yourself and let the mild panic you felt subside.

'Damn it...' You groaned and turned to smother your face into your pillow. 'How am I ever gonna face him again?'

"Awkward."

"Shut up, Venom." You literally rolled out of bed, almost falling to the floor if Venom hadn't of caught your fall. You silently pondered if Lucifer left your apartment, and if he did it once you fell asleep or when the sun rose. That thought slightly saddened you but you shook it away. "It was just him comforting me, nothing much else."

"Almost kissed~" Venom laughed while you walked out of your bedroom.

"Parasite!" You shouted.

"That is a weird saying good morning." You stopped in your tracks when you heard Lucifer. He was currently lounging on your couch, his phone in hand. He was smirking at you before he swung his legs off the couch.

"Sorry, I was shouting at Venom, he is a bit loud in the morning." You laughed nervously, hoping he wouldn't pop out and say something.

"I would never out your dirty secret, Nibble." He cackled but you were thankful for his loyalty.

"Do we have any plans today?" You ask.

"It is Chloe's day off, so that means it is our day off." He sauntered over to you. "How much of L.A. have you experienced?"

"Not... a whole lot."

"Brilliant. Today I will be taking you on a trip to my favorite spots." Lucifer clapped his hands together and went back to lounging on your couch. "Get dressed and we will be on our way, darling."

You replied with a somewhat quiet 'yes' and darted back into your room. Your eyes scanned your closet and you picked out clothes that were comfortable. You figured Lucifer and you would be either walking around or in his car, so you threw on your favorite shirt, bottoms and shoes. You glanced in the mirror you had hanging on your closet door and styled your hair to your liking.

You walk back out your room and stop dead in your tracks.

"Are... are you eating my poptarts?" You asked, a bit confused and a bit mad.