Chapter 7

"Then we have a deal, Lucifer." You stuck out your hand, Lucifer grabbing it as welk to shake on it. Venom slipped out and wrapped himself around both your hands to join in this human custom, before returning back to you. This will be an interesting partnership...

------

It was a few hours after (Y/N) and their alien companion Venom left after their little deal they made with Lucifer. He was standing outside on his balcony, leaning against the railing with a drink in one hand. He was in deep thought as he stared over the bright L.A. city. His face was neutral, he seems so unreadable in the moment.

Never in his eons of life had he seen a Symbiote, not in Heaven nor in Hell. He was intrigued and felt drawn to them both. He had many questions running through his head: how did they come across Venom, whats the relationship between the two, who else knows about the two, and how did Venom come to earth? More and more questions raced in his ancient mind as he thought of theories and questions.

He had to tell Linda and Mazikeen definitely, perhaps he could take (Y/N) and Venom to meet Linda. He hesitated though at the thought of telling Amenadiel, that smug angelic bastard.

"Amenadiel would probably try to kill them both." Lucifer dryly chuckled, taking a slow sip from his dark drink. He would prevent his brother from harming the two with all his power. They may be dangerous... And Venom may be something more sinister than he is prepared for but there is something extremely valuable to learn. And he won't let his brother or Father get in the way of him.

Lucifer pushed himself away from the railing. Letting out a sigh as he tilted his head back to finish off his alcohol. He thought being mortal around Chloe was the strangest thing to happen to him, but now it seems an alien in a human body was right up there in strangeness. He turned away from the night-sky view and headed inside his penthouse.

He still couldn't get that image out of his head...That huge, monstrous form that towered over him with such power and strength radiating from the symbiote. Having someone like that on his side would be phenomenal.

The human part of the duo also intrigued him as well. He couldn't quite put his devilish finger on why exactly, but there was something about (Y/N). Perhaps it was their attitude? Maybe it was they way they challenged Amenadiel? Or the fact that they somehow were able to resist his powers of desire.

"Who knows." He spoke to himself with some amusement. He sauntered himself to his personal bar, poured himself another drink of dark liquor, and sat at his piano. Life for the Devil has gotten more strange, and he hoped that his Father hasn't played apart in him meeting (Y/N) and Venom.

Regardless, Lucifer wanted clear his head for just a moment. He took a sip from his fancy whiskey, and began playing songs on his piano.

---

The sound of an annoying alarm woke you up from a deep sleep, making you groan out. You turn over and wrap the pillow over your head to block out the incessant noise of that stupid alarm. Today you were going to meet up with Lucifer at an early time, but now you just want to curl up under the covers and sleep in.

Suddenly, Venom shot out from whatever part of your body and surprisingly was able to gently snooze; usually he would smash the alarm clock. You could tell Venom was excited, and wanted you to get out of bed, but the tiredness kept you laying down. You then felt your right arm move, you know full well that it was Venom doing this.

"V, let me sleep in for five more minutes." You grumbled, and moved your pillow to cuddle into it. Your body jerked, almost off the edge of your bed thanks to the Symbiote rooming in your body.