CHAPTER 17

Namjoon POV

It's almost 2 weeks and I hate the way Roseanne treat me. I hate it. She's just talking to me when we're studying and if I touches her, she just act like it's nothing. I miss her...I miss my sweety
.. I miss roseanne....

I can't take it anymore, I'll talk to her later. I checked my closet and choose the best casual cloth I can wear And ended up choosing a red shirt and black slacks.

I was just standing by the corner, outside her school so that I can easily see her.

I almost getting late yet there so hint of Roseanne. She might be home Namjoon. But I feel like she's still here. I checked my watch and saw that it's just 7PM. But why is the clouds gloomier than the other days?

To: Sweety

Where are you I've been waiting here. Please reply. Asap.

And send it

I bitterly laughed at myself. How pathetic Namjoon. Cant you see it? She's not interested anymore. Damnit.

Then I feel that there water coming from above. Oh christ. Bad luck at its finest. I should have known on why the clouds are darker. Stupid me. Eventhough its raining hard, I didn't look for a place to stay because she'll surely not see me.

I deeply inhale and exhale when I saw Roseanne talking with Josh. They're on the corner, having a good time. I should have known. Damnit. I all wet now, while she's having fun with that guy. After a few minutes, I saw that the guy bid his goodbye and roseanne is all alone.

I walked toward her. Shock is written all over her face.

"What are you doing her?" She irritatedly said

I held her palm on mine. "What's wrong sweety? Did I made a mistake? Is there something you dont like?"

She deeply take a breath "Namjoon, please stay away.""

I grabbed her umbrella and opened it.
"Here sweety, dont get yourself wet. I dont want you to get sick---"

"Namjoon, stop. Please.  I'm so sick of you and your presence."

I dont care. I just ignored what she said.

"Please namjoon....dont make this situation worst..."

"You're tired roseanne?" I sarcastically asked "You think I'm not? You think I don't get tired with your shits? You think I'm enjoying this situation? Because honestly speaking, no I dont. I'm very tired Roseanne.  I fuckin tired. I dont get it Roseanne.....we were good pero right? Last time I checked you told me that you love me. Last time I checked you fuckin make me feel like I'm the luckiest man on earth. What happened? I'm really sorry but I dont know now what to do."

I looked at her and saw she's about to cry therefore I quickly grab my wet handkerchief and wipe her tears.

I smiled at her '"I love you sweety. Please let me know what's happening."

She hugged me tight and said that she was sorry. I hugged her back and said "Sweety...dont be sorrry please...you're making me cry harder"

"I love you sweety" she whispered to me which is enough to make me smile again. I don't get it...I'm crying and smiling at the same time

"I love you namjoon wholeheartedly" she said again and hugged me tighter

"Yes, I love that word more than anything" I smiled at her and kissed her forehead "If you want me to make space, I will give it to you but don't forget that I love you and will always do"

And with that, I left her and slowly walked away.