CHAPTER 20

NAMJOON POV

"Sweety, whose there--"

I froze when I saw Mrs. Maturan at the door. She entered the room with her bodyguards.

"A-anong ginagawa mo d-dito mommy..." she murmurs "paano.....mo ka naakapunta dito?"

I might not be that good at Filipino but I can clearly understand her.

"Pumunta ako dito para sunduin ka at salamat dahil gamit ng tutor mo ang kotse dahil may nakakabit na GPS" sagot naman ng mommy niya

Ohsht. I knew there was a tracker there. Damnit stupid Namjoon. No one dare to speak.

"Nag usap na tayo diba? Stat away from him roseanne" Mrs. Maturan furiously said. I dont get it? Why doesn't she like me for her daughter?

Roseanne came to me and hide at my back. "So...sorry mommy..pero...mahal ko siya...mahalaga siya mommy..."

Her mother laughed sarcastically "So ako hindi? Kami ng daddy mo ba ay hindi rin mahalaga?"

Then my sweety suddenly cry "I love you both mommy, i just don't get it. Why do i have to choose?"

Agree. Then her mother walk to us and grabbed Roseanne's hand. She quickly held my hand as if she dont want me to let go. Then the bodyguards pull me away but I never let go. I quickly kick those guards ass and run with Roseanne.

We hopped in the car and started the engine. "Please Namjoon... Dont leave me" she pleaded

I hold her hand and kissed it . "I'll never leave you jagi"

I drived the car as fast as I can and have noticed that there's someone who's following us.

"Faster Namjoon!" She panicked. I quickly looked at her and said "Don't be noisy I cannot focu--"

"NAMJOON ANG KOTSE!!." She shouted and saw a truck was about bumped into us. I was panicking as well. I'm not that good driver for christ's sake. We're running out of time and there's only one thing I can do.

"Take care sweety...I love you" I quickly said and push her out of the car.

Then after it, everything went black.

When I woke up I was on a white room. And I saw my group members on the side.

J

ungkook noticed that I woke "Hyung, how are you? mul-eul wonhasibnikka??" Do you want water?

"geunyeoneun eodi issseubnikka? nae yeon-in-eun eodie issseubnikka" where is she? Where is my lover? Im worried now.

None of them talked which irritates me more.

"geunyeoneun.eodi.issseubnikka?" Where.is.she?I said emphasizing each word

"geunyeoneun eung-geubsil-e issgo geunyeoui salm-eul wihae ssaugo issseubnida" Manager answered "ulineun hangug-eulo dol-a ganda" we are going back to Korea.

Manager's phone ring that's why he headed outside then yoongi come near me.

"Gosh. naneun neomu baboibnida! naega salanghaneun salam-eul ilh-eobeolinda, hyung!" I am so stupid. I lost someone I love, brother then tears started to fall.

"dangsin-eun jeongmal salang-e ppajyeossseubnida, huh?" You are really in love, huh? He asked which makes me quickly nod then he just chuckled at me.

"Namjoon igeon johji anh-a" this is not good Namjoon he quietly said

"I know hyung, I know" I said and he patted my back. Good thing I have him beside me.