CHAPTER 29

Namjoon POV

"Aishhh she's so pretty hyung" Jungkook exclaimed

"Yeah, Her husband must be quiet lucky?" Taehyung added

Whose the father? Is it Josh? They're together right?

"Hey back to earth Namjoon " Yoongi hyung said and tapped my back

"Mianhe" I shortly said "Wait hyung, I'll be back"

They were about to ask me a question but decided not to. I just shrugged. They're really weird.

She was facing the opposite of me yet I memorize her body structure. She was standing by, looking at the surrounding.  I just dont know but I'm satisfied to see her pregnant, there's this something in me saying its mine, it's my baby.

I walked near her and hugged her from behind. Oh christ. I miss this. I touched her stomach and started caressing it.

"Whose baby is this sweety?" Nakangiting tanong ko

"Kay Josh" she shortly said, I don't know but I feel like there's something wrong.

"Bat mo ako pinapunta dito?" She coldly asked

"Hey, didn't you miss me sweety? I've missed you alot——"

"If you dont have any important thing to say, I'll better get going"

She was about to wall away when I hold her wrist, pull her near me and kiss her lips.

Oh christ. Those soft lips, the minty  strawberry taste lips. I deepened the kiss and was so happy when she gave me the access inside her mouth. She ended the kiss and hugged me tight.

"Namjoon....bat mo ko iniwan?" Tanong niya

I hugged her back and said " I realized that I'll I ever brought you is pain and—"

"Dont you get it? I'm happy with you Namjoon. You're the father of the baby I'm carrying——" she then stopped

Wait??!  "Wait, what? Christ. Answer me Roseanne. Is that mine?"

She just nodded "Why did you lied to me?" I asked her

"I thought that you'll get mad and would stay away" she slowly said

"Shh...shh don't cry sweety, I love you and Ofcourse I love our baby too" I said, embracing her tighter. I don't know but my heart just beats so fast. It's happiness. Finally, we met again.

"Let's get in the car sweety, I don't want you to get sick" I suggested. She quickly nod and we immediately went inside the car.

"Jungkook's voice is really amazing" she cheerfully said

Roseanne POV

Jealous was written all over his face.
"I was just kidding, you're still the best, okay?"

Ang sarap lang sa feeling dahil kasama ko na uli ang lalakeng nagpapasaya saakin at para di ko na uli kayang iwan siya. Pagkatapos namin magusap ay hinatid niya na ako sa rest house nila Josh.

Pumasok ako sa loob ng kwarto at nakitang sina mommy sa loob "M-mommy....." kinakabahang sabi ko

"Halika na uuwi na tayo, bakit kayo andito? Don't tell me binisita niyo si Mr. Kim? Are you nuts Roseanne?" Tumingin siya kay josh "at ikaw hijo, you're putting my daughter's life in danger"

"Halika na mommy" Nangingiyak na sabi ko at sumama kina mommy pauwi. Nginitian lang ako ni josh. Bat niya ako nginingitian eh nakakaiyak na nga?

Mabilis kaming nakarating sa airport....Don't tell me lalayo nanaman ako kay namjoon? Talaga bang wala ng happy ending para saamin?

Author's note:

Short update sorry