>>Five<<

Ian Somerhalder as Miles Stone, beta.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .

I wish that you could see you like I see you
It's like that you're no good, you're just misunderstood
Now it's my job to make you a believer

~ Anyway- Chris Brown

Chapter five
____________________________________
"What happened today?" he asked not even looking at me.

"I lost control," I said softly and lowered my gaze to the floor.

"How?" he asked.

"I fed and while I ate the buffalo I realised that Stella and I had no family, no pack, no one. And I lost it. I got angry at you because you killed everyone," I told him and I looked up to see him already looking at me.

"I'm sorry Zara. I had my reasons. And you have a family. This pack is your family. I am your family. You don't have no one when you have the pack and me," he said and was now in front of me.

"What were your reasons?" I asked, glaring at him.

"I can't tell you. I mean, I'm not ready to tell you yet but I will one day. I promise," he said, looking at me with love?

I don't know if it was the mate bond but even though Wyatt took my life from me, I wanted to hug him and kiss him but I couldn't. I had to play along because to me this was no longer hate. It was a game.

"Are you hungry?" he asked with a smirk.

"I almost ate a whole buffalo," I pointed out.

"So is that a yes or no?" he gave me a half smile.

"Hell yeah," I responded and he laughed.

We went downstairs and he laid a tray of food before me and I almost cried at the glory of it. I was putting a piece of potato in my mouth when the fork fell from my hand everything looked blurry. Before I could comprehend, there was darkness.

Wyatt's POV

"Alpha, calm down. I'm sure she's fine," the pack doctor tried reassuring me.

"Fine! She's been unconscious for three hours. Three bloody hours!" I snapped.

"Just tell me what's wrong with her," I asked trying to calm down as I felt August coming to the surface.

"W-we don't know Alpha. Her vitals and breathing are perfectly normal. It's as if she's just sleeping. If she were in a coma, then the readings would be different but in her case, it's a mystery," she told me.

"Come on, baby. I can't lose you. I just got you. Come back to me please," I held her hand and begged.

Zara's POV

I was standing in an empty and dark room. I was scared for I couldn't see anything. There were no windows.

"Hello Zara," a voice that sent shivers down my spine said.

"What am I doing here? Where am I? How did I get here?" I asked, trying not to show the fear.

"I just wanted to talk. Maybe become friends. We are of the same breed, no?" he was a vampire. I could smell it.

I tried contacting Liv but I couldn't feel her. I growled in frustration.

"Oh calm down hybrid. Wouldn't want your anger get the best of you like it did earlier or a few years back?" he taunted in a teasing voice.

"How did you know about that?" I snarled and walked in the direction of his voice.

"Prestať " another voice said and I felt pain in my legs that caused me to fall to my knees.

"You've been a naughty girl Zara. And here I was thinking we could rule the world together. Now I'll have to punish you," he clicked his tongue.

The voice from before started spewing words and I fell on my back, rolling on the floor. Arching my back every now and then due to the pain. I wished that I was back in the kitchen with Wyatt. I didn't even get to eat my food and I ended up here.

"Our time is up for now, Little Z. Until next time," he said and I heard a door being opened and closed.

"Vrátiť sa," was the last thing I heard before I fell unconscious.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The language of the unknown person is Slovak.

Prestať means 'to stop'
Vrátiť sa means 'to return'

a/n: "i'M yOu'Re FaMiLy" what are you, dominic toretto.😑 chile