Okay

This was not the original plan for the book.

One: Miles, as the brother should have been the antagonist with an even better motive than Remy but I thought why not make it a little less predictable but for all those who predicted Remy, kudos to you.

Two: The Amy person, I actually wanted to be a nice person who got a happy ending but I realised I hadn't mentioned the reason as to why Zara's father killed Wyatt's mom. That is where I decided why not. Another big fight was supposed to start to try and kill Amy since she is old and powerful but then again I didn't want to ruin the wedding so I had the Moon Goddess make an appearance. Once in a lifetime opportunity.

But hey, the story ended up great, I had fun writing it, no regrets anywhere. First succeasful of any of my stories and this will be a memorable one.

I was thinking of making a book for Miles and Leilani but it would be too short since their lives weren't too major in this book. So unfortunately this is where it all ends. I may or may not add Miles' and Leilani's points of view at the end depending if I have time. This is my last year in high school and may not have time but fingers crossed in case.

Drop your questions, if you have any in the comment section.