>>Twenty<<

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the thousandth time.

"Yes," he said dryly.

"Really? Finally! My feet are killing me. You know when you said we were- ," I started rambling but his laughing cut me off.

His laugh was so melodious, I could listen to it all day. His teeth were so perfect and white. The way his eyes sparkled and got bluer when he laughed or smiled, was beautiful.

"We're not really here, love," he looked down at me and smiled.

"Are you kidding me right now Wyatt? When you said we were going out, I didn't think we had to walk. You know what let's go back home. I'd rather lay in my bed and watch movies with Remy," I complained because of the pain on my heel.

You'd think because I'm the strongest creature on the face of the earth that I don't feel pain. Wrong, at some point when we're not our celestial beings we are in fact human. And this pain is getting on my nerves, I almost never realised he stopped.

"I'd rather you watch movies with me," he growled and his eyes got darker due to jealousy I think.

"So do I but you're usually busy, that's why Remy became my company because he almost always free," I rested my hand on his chest and I heard and felt his heart pick up pace.

"You're absolutely gorgeous when you blush, especially since I suppose I'm the cause of it. I lied before when I said we weren't there yet. Look," he smirked and nudged his head up to something behind me.

I turned around and I almost cried. The sight was so mesmorising. A beautiful lit tree and, a single table with the food covered.

"Oh my God, how did you, when did you, where did you?" I was a stuttering mess, couldn't even complete a single sentence.

"What do you want to ask love?" his breath was sending shivers down my spine and if his hands weren't around my waist I would fall due to the wobbling of my legs.

"I'm hungry," I blurted the first thing that came out of my mouth and he chuckled.

"I was thinking of getting your favourites but apparently your body is immune to everything and you can't get an allergy not even the flu. Also you're like Remy, every kinds of food is your favourite so voila," he lifted the first tray then continued with the others. Delicacies were mouth watering: strawberries, chocolate cake and fried chicken. This was the perfect date.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

"You drank your own urine?" I laughed until I cried.

"I was only two, it looked like a combination of lemonade and orange juice and those were my favorite drinks," he also was laughing.

"How did, did it taste?" I mocked him and continued laughing but fell off the bench.

"How did you find this place?" I sobered up quickly, asking the question I initially wanted to ask when we got here before he distracted me.

"We located a rogue nearby when I saw the tree and it became my place. When I met you, I thought that whenever you forgave me, it would become our place. I built the bench a couple days ago and set up the lights two days ago," he told me and I felt my heart drop at his confession.

"Did you ever take a pit stop and taste it just for old times?" I smirked.

"Oh you asked for it, love," he smirked and I took that as my cue to make a run for it.

"You're never gonna catch me Wyatt, I'm faster than you, stronger even," I laughed and kept running but then stopped when I realised I didn't hear footsteps behind me.

He was not there. I couldn't hear him, I couldn't see him. Right now, I had two options, either to continue running or just stand there. I took the first option but it was too late because as I turned around he was right there looking down at me.

"Yeah but this is my territory, therefore I know it better than you," he whispered in the huskiest, most sexiest voice ever.

"May I have this dance, m'lady," he stepped back to offer his hand and I gladly took it even though there was no music.

We danced in each other's arms for what seemed like hours and I couldn't have asked for anything else. We stopped and he used one of his hands to cup my cheek and started to lean forward and like magnet so did I. Our noses were now touching and our lips were mere inches apart.

Then I saw a woman and a somehow familiar man.

"What?" I said softly.

"What's wrong?" Wyatt asked and I looked up at him, he looked where I was looking and I looked back and they were gone.

"Nothing, I thought I saw something, maybe I'm just tired," I lied and looked back at the place in confusion.