>>Twenty-five<<

One week later

I saw Lei run up the stairs for the third time today to the bathroom. This has been going on all week and I waited for her to tell me how sick she was but she only told me that it was a little flu and I didn't need to worry but I couldn't help myself. Seeing your big sister being this sick, raises suspicions. I followed her to the bathroom and saw her stick puking her stomach out and I held her hair back.

"How sick are you Lei?" I asked softly and she washed out her mouth by the sink then turned and looked at me in fear.

"I'm pregnant," she revealed and hugged me as she cried. I was frozen to the spot but I used a little energy to hold her.

"Who?" I questioned and she let go and dried her tears.

"Miles," she said and my eyes widened and jaw dropped in shock.

"When I first came, I couldn't help but love him and I thought he felt the same. We made love and after that he stood up and said it was fun and left. But before he left he rejected me. The next day I went to him and told him that I accepted it and he only smirked," she told me.

The only thing I could feel at this moment was anger. I looked up at her and saw a stray tear running down her face. On seeing this my anger got stronger and Lei held my hand and looked down to see fire emerging from my palms.

"Please don't do anything rash. I'm over it," she lied and I shook my head.

"Oh, it's nothing rash, trust me," I smirked and stormed out.

I burst into Wyatt's office to see the three of them having a meeting.

Perfect.

I through his body to the ceiling while he looked at me in confusion.

"Now correct me if I'm wrong which I highly doubt. After having sex with Leilani, hence getting her pregnant by the way. Yes, you're going to be a father, congratulations. You reject her right after. Did I do good?" I had an evil smile on my face.

"Leilani's pregnant?" he had a shock expression on his face.

"Yes, Miles we're past that, keep up. Now the question that's pending is why?" I asked as I brought him down slowly.

"Why what?" he played dumb and it was getting on my nerves.

"Why impregnate her and reject her Miles?" my voice sounded low and deadly.

"I never knew she would get pregnant," he said and I rolled my eyes.

This is when I broke a bone in his left leg which made him fall.

"Zara!" Wyatt called and I ignored him.

"You're a werewolf Miles! Condoms don't work on you. But you already know that so why?" my voice boomed in the whole room.

"Because I didn't feel the spark. By having sex with her I thought I would eventually feel something but I didn't. So to avoid leading her on and hurting her, I did the only thing I could," he explained and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well now you have responsibilities to live up to now that she has a part of you growing in her," I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows at him.

"Yes, I will be there for both of them," he nodded and I realised he was looking at something behind me.

Except not something, but someone.

I saw the tears in her eyes and that ignited the fire in me again but I tried to be as calm as I could. I looked back at him and made threatening steps towards him and looked down at him.

"Do you know how much you hurt her? Do you know how much pain you put her through? Do you know how much tears she shed because of you?" my voice was void of emotion.

"I know and I'm so sorry," he looked at her and said.

"Oh Miles, you have no idea how sorry you are. Do you wanna feel the pain?" I didn't give him time to answer before I shoved my hand in his chest and held onto his beating heart as he cried in agony.

"Ah, you do have a heart, I was starting to wonder. Maybe if I made a little tear then you'd know the exact pain she went through when her other half rejected her. But that would be a tad bit extreme," I looked into his pain stricken eyes as if to look in his soul.

I almost couldn't hear the warning of Wyatt telling me to stop and to let him go. I did eventually and he toppled over coughing up blood and holding his chest. Even though by now he was healing.

"Fulfil your responsibilities Miles. Mess up and I will break you even worse than now. I'll be watching," I winked at him and left, dragging Lei with me.