>>Thirteen<<

Zara's POV

"You are so lucky. I wish I were a tribrid but then again I wouldn't want to die," she shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah I guess I'm both lucky and unlucky," I said.

"All you have to do now is find the person with the silver blood. Just know that no matter what, as your new friend I'll always be by your side," she said and I still felt uneasy because there was something suspicious about her but I didn't let that bother me too much.

"So what's your element. You never told me," I smiled.

"Oh right, I'm fire," she said and formed a fireball from her palms.

"Cool," I excitingly and clapped my hands.

"I'm a new witch, maybe you can help me with fire tomorrow," I suggested and the bedroom door opened to reveal Wyatt with a blank face.

"I'll be back," I told her.

"We can't trust her," he said as soon as we reached in the kitchen out of hearing range.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Witches don't get kicked out of a coven if they can't be trusted Zara. They die by the coven. So the fact that she's here, means she was sent by them to spy on us. More specifically, spy on you," he told me but I rolled my eyes.

"What if she escaped?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"If she escaped or at least tried, she wouldn't be here," my eyes widened at this information.

"Whatever Wyatt. I trust her. She's the only girl I feel comfortable with around here. I walk around this pack and all the girls look at me with scorn because all they smell is leech and I can't help it. So please let her stay. For me," everything I said was true. I did feel a little insecure in this pack. I could see that he was battling with him and his wolf to make a decision.

"Fine," he said and held my face in his palms. "The next person who looks upon their Luna with scorn, tell me and they will be burned the same day."

"No promises," I giggled then hugged him. I heard him sigh a little, and heard his heartbeat quicken.

"Training tomorrow, early," he said and kissed the top of my head.

Wyatt's POV

I walked in the office to see Remy eating a big bag of Doritos and Miles sitting in my chair. I would always wonder how that guy never gets fat when he's always eating.

"Show, wha jid she shay?" Remy asked while chewing a mouth full of Doritos.

"She trusts her," I said and sat in the chair across from my desk.

"Did you convince her that the girl can't be trusted? Did you tell her how much danger she's in?" Miles asked.

"Yup and she doesn't believe me. In fact she feels safe with her," I told them.

"And you're just not going to do anything about it?" Remy paused eating and asked.

"Hell yeah I'm still doing something just behind Zara's back," I softly said the last part.

"Dude you're so whipped,' Miles commented and I growled at him.

"But she's also your mate," I asked after remembering that bit of info.

"And if she's putting our pack in danger then she has to go," he said and grabbed the bag of Doritos from Remy.

. . . . . . . . .

Today is the day Zara learns to control her vampire side and master all her elements. It's also the day, that witch gets exposed.

"Love, wake up. You're training's today," I whispered in her ear and she stirred.

"Give me three more hours," she replied and her voice sound so sexy.

"You don't have three hours," I told her and she took a pillow at covered her ears.

"Just leave me alone Wyatt," she mumbled.

You leave me no choice, love. I went in her bathroom and filled the tub with cold water. When it was finally full, I went back to find her not surprisingly still sleeping. I lifted her up and gently dropped her in the tub. She jumped awake almost out of the tub.

"Wyatt what the hell?!" she screeched and sent me a death glare.

"I told you, you didn't have three hours. Get ready in fifteen minutes," I laughed and left her soaked in water with her clothes on.

"I hate you!" she screamed and that stabbed my heart but I only laughed aloud.