>>Fifteen<<

Zara's POV

"What happened out there?" he asked, catching me off guard.

"I got upset and I guess I-," I started but he cut me off.

"You lost control. But why?" he asked and I hesitated to answer but eventually did.

"She was one of them. The main one actually to look down on me as a Luna. It provoked me and it turned into that. I'm sorry," I explained and fidgeted with my fingers.

"She needs to have respect for her Luna. Her head will be on a platter," he said angrily and got up to march outside but I grabbed his hand quickly.

"No, Wyatt, it's fine. I think she learned her lesson and we need her for the war. She's one of the strongest," I tried and he looked at me.

"Are you sure? All I need to hear are the words and she's gone, love," he asked.

"I'm sure," I smiled and he nodded and hugged me.

We were now back outside to training. Apparently the trainer informed Wyatt that I didn't need him because I was perfect. In fact I had the best posture he has ever seen. It's like I had a posture and instinct to kill.

"Love, this is Erick, he's gonna help you with your vampire side and teach you to control. Take care of her," he introduced and left.

"No problem, Alpha," he said. "Let's go."

"Wait, how do you know Wyatt?"

. . . . . . .

"Yeah I know, vampire and werewolves are supposed to be mortal enemies but when I younger, really younger, I was playing with my older brother and we ran too far in the woods. We ran into some rogues who killed my brother in front of me and I started running for my life while crying. The tears obviously blurred my vision and I tripped. I came face to face with the rogue, baring its teeth at me while the others surrounded me. Wyatt came at the right place at the right time and saved me. I expected him to kill me too but instead he just took me in until he found where I was from and sent me home. Despite the person people make him out to be or the things he has done, Wyatt is the most trustworthy person in the world, most caring as well. He never does anything without a good and logical reason. Concentrate," he told me and immediately went back to training.

It took hours and finally I got it. Erick said that among the other beings I consist of, the vampire side is the easiest to control. All In need to do is keep my mind at bay and and not to lose it whenever I see blood because that would be dangerous for the ones around me.

"I saw you today, you were doing great. Making progress fast," he stated and hugged me from behind as I closed the fridge door.

"I know, thank you," I said boastfully.

"What are you gonna eat?" he asked as he released me and leaned against the counter.

"French toast," I simply said and started at work while he stood and watched me. Every now and then his eyes would flicker between his original blue eyes and black.

"Wyatt, maybe it's best if you leave," I suggested.

"Best for who? Me or you?" he asked and tilt his head to side and smirked.

"Both of us," and he started walking towards him.

"In a positive or negative way?" I kept stepping backwards but came in contact with the counter.

"Positive, no, no negative?" but it came out more like a question.

"You sound unsure love," his face was mere centimeters from my face and my face was heating up due to the proximity.

"No of course not. Definitely negative," I was fumbling on my words and my legs were like jelly I had to use the counter as support.

"You sure? All you need to do is be a little more unsure and you know what happens next," his breath tickling my ear.

"I need to pee," I blurted and pushed forward causing him to step back and chuckle lowly while running out of the kitchen.

"But what about the french toast? Aren't you hungry? I know I am," he said smirking.

"I'll make them later," I said and started walking off but he stopped me again.

"Zara?" I turned around to see him staring at me intensely with some emotion I couldn't comprehend.

"I'll wait. No matter how long," he promised and I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks and made a run to my bedroom.