>>Eighteen<<

"What the hell were you thinking?" I heard the voice of Wyatt's aunt fuming.

"I wasn't thinking. I completely forgot that she was part vampire," he defended himself.

"As an Alpha you can't let anything slip your mind, not even a slight detail. Your father didn't let anything slip him, not one thing," she said and he growled.

"Don't you dare compare me to my father. He was a great Alpha, better than I can ever be and there's not a day that go by that I wish I could be like him but I can't," he replied standing tall in front of her but she didn't back down.

"Alpha, the wound seems to be getting worse," the pack doctor informed him.

"Listen to me, love. I can't lose you. Without you, I have no life, nothing worth living for. You are the gravity that keeps me still on earth, the oxygen that helps me breathe, the only thing that keeps my heart pumping. So do one thing for me and fight, fight through this. You are stronger that you let yourself think and I know that you will make it through all this. I'm sorry hurt you, I really didn't mean to, I was just having so much fun playing with you and it got out of hand. I will never think of hurting you but I did and for that I'm sorry, will you forgive me?" he confessed and I only wish I could respond.

"I know Wyatt and I forgive you."

"What can I do to help her?" he asked, pleading with the doc.

"Nothing, it's all in the goddess' hands now. The best we can do is pray to her," he told him and Wyatt ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

Miles walked over to me and winked then lowered his head and kissed me on the cheek, "We believe in you kid."

Remy only ruffled my hair and left.

"Come on Liv, you gotta help me out here. I know it hurts but I can't die, not now,"  I begged of her.

"I need your little witch magic as well. I only can't do this, we need to do this together," she said and this where the operation on trying to save my life started. I tried healing myself as well as Liv tried to over dominate my vampire side. When we were worn out, we decided to take a rest and start again tomorrow. Then we fell asleep.

The next day I woke to see Remy in my room with a plate of food in his hands while watching Crazy Rich Asians.

"Good morning Z, I though you would like to watch a movie once you awake. I didn't know if you had ever watched this movie before but because I haven't I decided to go for it. This Aunt Eleanor is a total bitch. I mean because the grandmother took a long time to accept her as daughter in law when she first came but accepted Rachel right away, she's jealous and trying to bring her down," he rambled and I wanted so much to laugh and hug him right now.

"Is she awake?" Wyatt burst in and asked and when his eyes landed on me I saw a sense of relief. 

"Dude, you ask that literally every five minutes," Remy said and shook his head while Wyatt only sat at my beside and smiled.

"Liv, you ready to start again?" I asked her and she shook herself awake and smiled.

"Born ready," was her reply.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Exams are still in progress for me and tomorrow I'm doing Physics. Because I felt bad that I was leaving you guys here hanging, I decided to drop a little something here. I have five more days left until I get break so stay with me guys. I'll be back soon. Hope you liked me little update. Love you, byeeee.