>>Chapter thirty-two<<

Zara's POV

~two days later~

"I can't do this. I think I'm going to faint," I babbled as I paced back and forth.

"Me too with all the negativity you're letting off. Your man has been waiting for this day to arrive and finally it is here and all you can say is 'I can't'? You are the luckiest person I know. How many Lunas do you know got a wedding and a Luna ceremony in one?" she asked with her eyebrow raised a hand on her hip.

"None," I muttered still fidgetting with my fingers. "But that's the thing. I'm so nervous, I can't think."

She started talking but I didn't hear because Wyatt started talking through the  mindlink.

"Love, please calm down. I'm literally feeling your emotions all over the place right now and it is driving me crazy. You'll do fine and I'm sure you look beautiful as well. I am happy to proclaim you my wife, Queen and Luna in front of everyone. I love you," he comforted and I sighed in satisfaction.

"Thank you Wyatt, I love you too so much," I replied.

"Great now hurry up, it starts in five minutes," he told me and my heart started pacing again she breathed slowly to calm down.

"Considering you have that dazed expression on your face means that you heard nothing that I said which is understandable because I'm glad whatever Wyatt said could keep you in check," she smiled and winked.

"Five minutes people. Let's go future Luna, Alpha is waiting on you," Marie, one of the seamstress of a pack member winked and smiled.

What's up with everyone and the winking.

I had Wyatt's aunt to walk me down the aisle. She disappeared before and during fight, claiming that she wanted to live to see her grandniece or grandnephew which we understood.

When I finally met Wyatt at the altar, he looked at me intently and cried. He quickly wiped them away, cleared his throat and began.

"Good afternoon everyone, we thank all who took the time out and showed respect as we acknowledge the day of the Luna ceremony. Let us all take a minute of silence to remember those we've lost and not forget the bravery they showed amongst us," his voice echoed and everyone held their head down, some crying.

"Now let us the ceremony begin. Do you Zara Amelia Thorne, vow to protect the members of the pack, keeping peace among others, to lead as an excellent Luna putting their happiness first?" he recited with a broad smile.

"I do," I said loud enough for everyone to hear and they cheered. Wyatt then put up a hand to quiet them down and there was immediate silence everywhere.

"I, Wyatt Thadius Stone, promise to keep a smile on your face at all times because your happiness makes me happy. I love you for how strong you are not only physically, you are caring among many and you think of others before yourself. You see the good in many people who don't deserve it. You are the light to my life, the brightest flower in the world and I wouldn't trade you for anyone else. I promise to be a good husband and soulmate to you, never to hurt you in anyway and if I do, I give you permission to punish me as you see fit. I promise that one day when you bare my children and I will be there for you and them every step of the way," he said softly as I cried at his words.

There were 'awws' and cheers erupting in the room.

His hand reached up to my cheek and wiped the tears away and I smiled at him.

"I'm Alpha and the priest, so I guess I can kiss the bride huh?" he looked at the crowd and they laughed.

He turned back at me and pulled me in by my waist and captured my lips with his. Cheers echoing everywhere.

"I give to you, your Luna."

"Fantastic. Now that that is over, you all will die with this as your last happy memory," a voice emerging from the crowd.

Then the one person we least expected revealed herself.

Amy.

"I did good huh? The whole little impersonation thing? Yeah this is not my real face or body," her hand gestured to herself and in the blink of an eye, she transformed into a healthy 60 year old woman.

"That feels better," she declared, stretching her bones.

"Do you remember your mother Alpha Stone and your father Luna?" she asked and I felt Wyatt tense beside me.

"Funny story actually. Your father and I had an affair and I was in love with him. Well thanks to the beautiful young lady I portrayed myself as, definitely not this old hag. Long story short, he found his mate, left me, I got upset and flipped his switch completely off and let him kill your father's mate. There was no reason as to why I chose her because I could've chosen anybody else. Your father fell in depression and killed himself. I wanted him to stay that way forever so his mate could reject him but instead their love brought him back. Thanks to Dylan and Remy, I got the perfect opportunity," she grimaced in disgust as she said 'love' and smiled at her last sentence.

With that Wyatt growled loudly and stepped forward to Amy, if that is her name but was cut short by something.

"Oh you deceptive child," a silky voice entered the room with such a bright light that we had to cover our eyes.

Before we knew what was going, Amy's lifeless body was seen on the floor as the person with the silky voice approached the altar.

"Hello my children. Thought I'd drop by and witness your happiness in person but not before fixing a few things. I wouldn't miss this for the world. I was going to give a friend of yours a message via you but I didn't want to risk giving your dear mate a heartache. I might have to take your vampire side though since you're going to need it to procreate," the voice said.

The brightness around the person dulled to reveal who the person was.

It was actually a she.

White, long hair, with beautiful technicolor eyes and fair smooth skin. She was flawless.

"Miles and Leilani, I came to tell you that due to the situation you have been through, I am granting you each other to be mates again," she informed them and they were too shocked to do or say anything. Well everyone was.

"You're here?" I mumbled and she turned to face me, taking my hand in hers.

"Of course dear, you are a special one. I wish you two all the happiness in the world. I must go now because I just saw a girl who is need of a knight in shining armor," she laughed and disappeared, as well as Amy's body.

"You're my mate again," Miles commented interrupting the silence, starting various conversations.

"Do you want to start practising for baring my children now?" Wyatt's husky voice whispered in my ear and he started kissing along my neck and shoulder blade.

Yes, we are still standing in front of everyone. This man will be the death of me