Chapter 9- The Woman and The Little Girl •

So sorry for not publishing a part yesterday, but school physical and mentally drained me.

  /\ /\
(—0_._0—)
          0

Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter which ONLY talks about what 35H-GQ dreams about

--------------------

Rain fell harshly on an almost-broken window as a 2 year old girl watched from her small apartment. She watched in vast amusement as the rain poured down. Suddenly the door to the small apartment opened. The young girl turned her head and saw a woman walk in with a gloomy expression. The woman was pretty, with her short cut blonde hair and her youthful face. She dropped her bag on the ground and slowly went to sit on the couch. She put her head in her hands and started crying.
The little girl frowned slightly at the sight of the woman. She slowly walked towards her with curious eyes.

"Mommy?" The girl asked in a small voice.

"Go-go away, kid" the woman said shakily. "I don't have time for this."

A few minutes passed and the woman got up. She walked to a small kitchen and came back with a wine bottle. She started drinking as the little girl made her way to the kitchen.
The girl hated seeing her mother in such a state, even thought her mother never really cared for her. She looked around the kitchen and thought about how she could lift her mother's spirits.

The girl opened the half empty fridge and started searching. There was barely anything in there, so she quickly grabbed an apple and placed it on the counter.

The girl looked at the apple and studied it deeply.

'Apples make people happy, right?'

She remembered how she would always eat when she was sad. Yes, she thought, nodding in satisfaction at her logic. She opened the drawers and took out a knife.

Unlike any other 2 year-old, her abilities with a knife were more than okay to say the least, so she held it very carefully, cutting it as slowly as she could.

Suddenly a yell was heard from the other room, causing her to slip. Extreme pain exploded in the little girl's hand as a wound appeared and she watched in horror as her blood poured out. Tears filled her eyes, and as much as she tried to stop it, soon loud sobs were wracking her tiny body. Quickly, the mother rushed into the kitchen with wide eyes. When she saw the girl, she frowned in anger.

"Stupid, stupid child!" the mother yelled as she dragged the girl to the sink. "You know we don't have enough money to treat injuries!"

The woman opened the tab and started washing the wound carelessly. More pain erupted in the child's hand. She tried to pull away, but her mother held tighter.

"Oh, won't you stay still!" the mother yelled.

"B-b-but it huwt-t-t" the girl sobbed.

"Well, you did this to yourself, didn't you?" the mother asked after drying her hands and grabbing a white cloth. The girl nodded tearfully. "Now you get to enjoy the pain. It looks bad, but we'll just have to wrap it up for now."

The mother got up and walked back to the couch. She opened the wine bottle and started sipping from it again as her daughter watched. The little girl held her wrapped hand and walked to her bed room, as quiet sobs continued to wrack her now-tired body. She walked into the room and climbed the small bed she had to share with her mother. The girl lay there crying for a while, until her mother stormed into the room a little drunk.