Chapter 25- Oh Fuck

Finally going back on track!

Hope you like this weird chapter :p

--------------------

February 19, 2016

"Hey, you ok?" Bucky asked Robin when he saw her shifting in pain in her seat

She frowned a bit, thinking of how to answer that. Sam, Bucky and she were all waiting in a tiny ass car, under a bridge for Steve. He was talking to Sharon about their weapons and gears. Since Sharon had good connections with the government, she was able to get them what they needed.

Robin understood Bucky was worried, she really did, but she couldn't help the slight annoyance that made it's way into her face. She'd thought she was over the stomach pains by now, but it was coming back full force, and she couldn't stop squirming. And, well, she didn't fell like having to explain and getting baby-ed again. She mentally sighed and turned to face Bucky with a small frown.

"I'm alright, the car is just small." She answered with an awkward laugh.

Bucky, being the protective mother hen that he is, immediately asked Sam to raise his seat, but Sam, of course, declined dryly as Robin chuckled at their rivalry. She knew Sam wasn't trying to be mean to her, but the chuckle turned a bit bitter by the end.

Her chuckling abruptly stopped when she felt another wave of pain course through her. She squeezed her arms around her abdomen, trying, and failing, to at least reduce the pain. She tried hard to keep her face impassive, but she couldn't stop the occasional growling of pain, though she did make it so quiet, it wasn't even noticeable.

She thought she'd gotten used to being in pain all the time, but that was unlike anything she ever experienced- and that was saying something, considering she'd been tortured by HYDRA since she was almost 2.

If she had to describe the pain, she's say it was like someone was squeezing her stomach while wearing a glove made of fire. And she couldn't even get used to it- it would come for 2 minutes or so, and then be gone and then come again the second she let her guard down. This happened 7 more times before it finally stopped for good- or, well, she thought it stopped for good. She couldn't be sure anymore.

Robin slowly looked up and saw from the car windshield Steve and Sharon standing less than 2 inches apart. She frowned and stretched to the driver's seat to honk the horn- and she felt an odd sense of satisfaction when they immediately pulled apart. Robin thanked god she looked when she did. She shuddered just thinking about what could have happened...

 She shuddered just thinking about what could have happened

Lost In Her Past  (Civil War Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara