03 ➵ Guess That Tweet

Guess That Tweet 

-

"Hello guys," Calum said and waved at the camera, "Today I'm here with -"

"Me, Ricky Dillon," Ricky finished his sentence, "Some of you may know me already. I've been a lot of times on this channel," he added.

Sixteen times over the past few years but who was counting? You could say that Ricky was one of Calum's closest YouTube friends.

"Today we're playing Guess That Tweet. It's really simple. All we did was screenshot random tweets of our friends. Now Ricky is is going to read me a tweet without telling me who tweeted it and I have to guess who it was. He's reading five and I'm reading five. The one who gets the most right gets to tweet from the losers Twitter account," Calum explained and they started playing.

It didn't surprise me that I got eight out of ten right, I guess I knew my favorites too well. 

In the end Ricky lost with two points and Calum got three. 

"Please don't tweet something dirty," Ricky begged but Calum just smirked and typed something on his phone. When he was done he put Ricky's phone in his own pocket.

"Hey, give it to me," Ricky protested.

"That's what she said" Calum said and chuckled, then told Ricky that he could check his Twitter after they were done filming. 

'I like it up the ass' was probably what Calum had tweeted, it confused a lot of people a few days ago.

After the video ended I checked my texts since my phone had been buzzing constantly while I was watching the video.

[(8) new text messages from: lukey poo]

DUDE

NEXT WEDNESDAY IS THE DAY WE COULD FINALLY MEET

FINALLY AFTER ALMOST ONE YEAR OF TALKING

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

WE CAN TAKE SELFIES TOGETHER AND TALK TO EACH OTHER IN PERSON

WE CAN HUG EACH OTHER

ISNT THAT AMAZING

CAN YOU PLEASE FACETIME ME

A little excited and with a big smile on my face I went to the FaceTime app and clicked on Luke's contact. A few seconds later he picked up and started rambling.

"So I thought we could meet next Wednesday," he said.

"That's great, I didn't had plany anyways. Where do you want to meet?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Starbucks, where else?"

"Oh god, Lucas, you're such a white girl. There a billions of Starbucks here, you have to be more specific" I laughed.

"I can be what I want and if I want to be a white girl, well, then let me be one," he said in a girly voice and flipped his invisible, long hair. "Let's meet at the nearest Starbucks to your house. Send me directions and I'll be there. And do you think we could have a sleepover?" he then asked and smiled.

"I'll have to ask my parents, wait a minute."

There was no way I could ask them if Luke could stay for the night. They hated me talking to 'strangers', they would never allow a stranger to stay at our house for a sleepover.

Slightly nervous I went downstairs where mum and dad were watching TV. I sat down next to them and stayed quiet for a minute or two, thinking about the best way to ask them.

"Mum, dad? I wanted to ask if a friend could stay over next week Wednesday to Thursday."

"Sure, who is it?" mum asked.

Oh, it's just Luke. This one kid I met on the internet. You always call him a sixty year old pedophile.

"Dean. You know Dean, he's one of my closest friends," I lied.

"Of course he can, honey. Do you know when he will come over?"

I shook my head, "No, not yet. We'll meet in town at three and I guess we'll just come home around six or seven. Is that okay?"

They both nodded and I went back to my room.

"Yeah, we can have a sleepover."

✧ ✧

"Look, I printed out the tweet like 50 times and put it on my wall," he said proudly and showed me the wall which was covered in Troye's tweet to him.

Other people would think he was crazy for printing out a tweet but I just wondered why he hadn't printed it out fifty times more and covered his whole room in it.

He laughed, "Well, that was the plan but sadly our print cartridge got empty. My dad was extremely pissed."

"He talked to you again?" I asked, slightly surprised.

"I wish. It wasn't talking, more like snapping. 'Never touch the printer again, you idiot'," he mocked his dad and made me and himself laugh but I could see that it made him sad.

We talked for another half an hour about nothing and everything, Green Day playing in the background but then hung up since it got late.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I feel so bad because the chapters are so short :(

Believe me, they will get longer when things start to happen and believe me, it happens sooner than you think! Just, stick with me.

So, Muke is finally going to meet, yay ʕ❀◠‿◠ʔ

If you liked the chapter, please leave votes and comments :)

Lub you all and I talk to you next update, stay beautiful sunshines *:・゚✧