33 ➵ Vlog #17

Vlog #17 (Saturday)

-

I woke up laying on Calum with my body.

Completely naked.

I heard Calum groan under me, trying to move but of course he couldn't with my weight on him.

"Morning," I mumbled and placed a kiss to his lips.

"Mh, morning breath."

"Sorry."

"My butt hurts," he laughed and finally opened his eyes, looking at me, "It's all your fault."

"I know and I'm not even sorry and I know that you enjoyed it, so don't complain," I chuckled.

"Whatever, I'm going to shower now." 

"I'm coming with you."

I rolled away from him and he got up, also still naked.

"You're so perfect," I whispered but apparently he heard.

"I'm not, now let's get into the shower."

✧ ✧

"Calum, oh my god, yesyesyes."

"Never thought you'd be a screamer," he chuckled as he got deeper, thrusting harder into me.

"Shut up, shut up and -- oh, yes."

It was official, being a bottom was way greater than topping.

His nails were digging in my waist, water running down our naked bodies. He left sweet little kisses on the back of my neck. 

I didn't know why but since we had our first time we couldn't keep our hands from each other. We couldn't be together without having any kind of sex. 

Not that I was complaining, though.

Now I was pressed up against the wall, facing it, Calum pounding into me as hard as he could. 

"I -- I'm, fuck, I'm so close," I breathed out.

"S -- same, me too."

He took my hard member in his hand, pumping it to the rhythm of his thrusts.

"Why are you so fucking good at this, oh god."

Soon his movements became sloppier and he came, right after I did. He pulled out and turned me around, kissing me hard.

"I love you," he said as he pulled away.

"Love you too."

"Let's get cleaned up and dressed, I'm hungry."

✧ ✧

"Do you think Luke and Ashton are free today?" Calum asked, taking a sip from his coffee.

"Probably. Why do you ask?"

"Let's meet with them and hang out."

"That sounds like a great idea to me," I said and unlocked my phone, texting Luke.

[to: lukey poo]

are you and ashton up for hanging out with cal and me today ??

[from: lukey poo]

YOU MEAN LIKE A DOUBLE DATE

THAT'S SO CUTE